Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cougs steal Five Reasons?

TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
GoCougsBaby
BabeHollingbery Club
6408 posts this site
X
Dust yourselves off people
Tuesday at 10:10 AM
Last year sucked. It honestly hit me harder than about any season I've ever been a part of. I went to every home game plus Seattle, which means outside of the win over a creampuff (PSU), I saw the Cougs lay three eggs (USC, Arizona, UW), and blow three game winning drives (Rutgers, Oregon and one horrific Zupruder-film tragidy with Cal).

Nobody likes a "so close" season. But every good season we ever had was generally preceded by one we let slip away. If we have a rear view mirror full of "wide rights," 4th down drops, and blown PI calls...so be it.

#1. We've got one of the most promising young quarterbacks in the country. (backup QB's are always the most popular player)
#2. We've got the biggest damn line in the conference. (ready to rumble?)
#3. We've got receivers and runningbacks to beat the band. (speed speed speed)
#4. There is a new defensive coordinator in town looking to bring a little more badass to our defense. (This one made me lol)
#5. The schedule is easier. The conference is easier. (says who?)

In fact, outside of Oregon who has no quarterback at the moment, rest of the North is a mess. Life is to short to wander through it depressed and pessimistic.

As much disappointment as we've gone through, there is too much here to get excited about to spend the whole off season moping in self pity over what might have been.

Pick yourselves up. Dust yourselves off. Get geared up for the fight again.

Comments