Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hillary has been hiding documents for decades...

2»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    A vote for Hillary's opponent is a vote against women, and it means you are sexist. That's what I've heard.
  • Options
    NSA_DawgNSA_Dawg Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    We can find the emails. Don't worry!
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    NSA_Dawg said:

We can find the emails. Don't worry!

... and I heard your boss, Obubba, doesn't like Bubba.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

A vote for Hillary's opponent is a vote against women, and it means you are sexist. That's what I've heard.

That's ok. I've been a racist for 6 years now.

I couldn't decide between that one and this one...

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I heard some Hillary apologist talking about how you can't write her off because the Clinton's have survived so many scandals and the people just keep ignoring them

I thought - she ain't Bill

People like Bill and didn't give a shit about what he did because he did a pretty good job or times were pretty good however you want to look at it.

I don't think Hillary measures very high on the likability meter. These attacks are not from the Republicans. The Democrats don't think she can win.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I heard some Hillary apologist talking about how you can't write her off because the Clinton's have survived so many scandals and the people just keep ignoring them

I thought - she ain't Bill

People like Bill and didn't give a shit about what he did because he did a pretty good job or times were pretty good however you want to look at it.

I don't think Hillary measures very high on the likability meter. These attacks are not from the Republicans. The Democrats don't think she can win.

Wait what? The attacks aren't from the Republicans? I mean I was with you until you said that. It's the Republicans congressional committee that subpoenaed these emails. And keeps reviving Benghazi.

Keep throwing shit and see what sticks.
  • Options

If by reviving you mean proving that she lied about the you tube video, then I guess that's an "attack" although I'm not sure why democrats would support the bullshit that Obama and Hillary pulled including an apology ad in Pakistan after the attack.

And if its an attack to prove that she broke the law with her emails, then yes but again not sure how that is a partisan issue. The rule of law should be bi partisan.

The White House hanging her out to dry on the emails and the leaks on other issues were what I was referring to.

But you're just here to combat republican lies you're not really a democrat stooge and you think both parties suck

Allegedly

You talk like you've been around since the 70s. When have you ever known the rule of law to be bi partisan? From Watergate to Clinton's deal. Democrats screaming about patriot act being unconstitutional and Republicans screaming about obamacare being unconstitutional.

HTH
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    AZDuck said:

As a duck who has drawn a federal paycheck - this is a serious problem. Federal email systems are centrally backed up and archived so that emails can be retrieved for investigations and FOIA requests. If the SecState's email was located on a private server, this means that her communications aren't available. This is a clear violation of Federal policy. And it should be an issue if Hillary decides to run for President.

I don't understand how being on welfare makes you an expert on emails
  • Options

*gurgle *

Giving up? Water is wet.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

*gurgle *

Giving up? Water is wet.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

If by reviving you mean proving that she lied about the you tube video, then I guess that's an "attack" although I'm not sure why democrats would support the bullshit that Obama and Hillary pulled including an apology ad in Pakistan after the attack.

And if its an attack to prove that she broke the law with her emails, then yes but again not sure how that is a partisan issue. The rule of law should be bi partisan.

The White House hanging her out to dry on the emails and the leaks on other issues were what I was referring to.

But you're just here to combat republican lies you're not really a democrat stooge and you think both parties suck

Allegedly

You talk like you've been around since the 70s. When have you ever known the rule of law to be bi partisan? From Watergate to Clinton's deal. Democrats screaming about patriot act being unconstitutional and Republicans screaming about obamacare being unconstitutional.

HTH
    Obviously you weren't around in the 70's. Watergate was bi-partisan.

cnn.com/2014/06/26/politics/howard-baker-died/