Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lambo and DJ would sell their soul for 18 returnees and a senior QB...

Sark and the new-generation doogman idiot fans hope to win 9 games. What these fucking buttsniffers don't get is that back in the day these figures meant a Rose Bowl, almost every time. Now, it means just another step towards an eventual "north" representation in the conference title game. These are the same fucking idiot fans who rushed the field after we beat OSU and STANFORD. I'm fucking embarrassed to be a husky fan.

ANY coach worth his weight in shit should be able to parlay 18-19 starters into a conference title. Lambo would, DJ would, Jim Owens would, certainly RN would (he did in 3 years). Sarks fucking turn. If he can't in year 5 he's fired...PERI-FUCKING-OD

Comments

• RancidRancid Member Posts: 75
    An army of illegals went to work on college football since the days of Don James, friend.

Landscape. Changed.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Rancid, get your head out your bungus. Fuck!
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    I was actually able to translate that one.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Yeah Lambo would definitely find a way to fuck this up. Great post besides that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Lambo had a preseason rank of 4th and were in the top 10 most of the year. 13 guys to the nfl.

Yet went 7-4 in regular season. Lambo without a doubt would fuck this up.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Lambo had a preseason rank of 4th and were in the top 10 most of the year. 13 guys to the nfl.

Lambo was just as bad as Sark. Neither was or is the right guy.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Puppy's only cogent and well reasoned post so far. I did not see this coming. Will wonders never cease?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Lambolicker strikes again
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Actually lambo wouldn't and Rick did it in year two but still, other than that, solid post

Yeah, but still.
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    How can we expect to win the conference when the #3 and #4 teams in the country compete in the same division??? Oh and Mike Riley is #25. Next year will be better when Keith is gone.

Fuck there needs to be a doog genocide starting with pool boy.
  • I was watching ESPN (fuck me right) today and some analyst was asked which conference outside the SEC was the strongest. He named the Pac-12, citing Oregon and Stanford, then the other ranked teams: USC, UCLA, Or St. Then he added that the Arizona schools could also be very good. Not one fucking mention of Washington. With 18 starters back, new stadium and everything. We are irrelevant in year 5. Pathetic.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

I love how revisionist history puts Lambo and James in the same tier.

Had this site existed back then we definitely would have been on 7 win Lambo's ass.

I thank Hugh Millen for people beginning to conflate Lambo and James. Hugh's infamous statistic of 3?% of coaches with TW's record after three years ever being able to match Lambo made some people think that Lambo's record was something to aspire to. Hugh's point was of course that such a record got Lambo fired and that TW would never even amount to a higher tier of fireable.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Sark and the new-generation doogman idiot fans hope to win 9 games. What these fucking buttsniffers don't get is that back in the day these figures meant a Rose Bowl, almost every time. Now, it means just another step towards an eventual "north" representation in the conference title game. These are the same fucking idiot fans who rushed the field after we beat OSU and STANFORD. I'm fucking embarrassed to be a husky fan.

ANY coach worth his weight in shit should be able to parlay 18-19 starters into a conference title. Lambo would, DJ would, Jim Owens would, certainly RN would (he did in 3 years). Sarks fucking turn. If he can't in year 5 he's fired...PERI-FUCKING-OD

When it comes to focusing on winning football games, good coaches don't have time for soul. DJ certainly didn't have it and I'm convinced Halfbright found too much soul while searching for any kind of light. Jim Owens more often than not didn't have time for football at least after 1963, the first year of my Huskylife. RN? Who knows...... lovable Rick is in another World where soul is a different game.

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

I was watching ESPN (fuck me right) today and some analyst was asked which conference outside the SEC was the strongest. He named the Pac-12, citing Oregon and Stanford, then the other ranked teams: USC, UCLA, Or St. Then he added that the Arizona schools could also be very good. Not one fucking mention of Washington. With 18 starters back, new stadium and everything. We are irrelevant in year 5. Pathetic.

Nuff said

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Lambo was just as bad as Sark. Neither was or is the right guy.
    Lambo just needed more time.

You have no idea what 9-3 does to a program.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club