Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Darrell Bevell Blamed WR for ot going after the ball strong enough.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Normally I'd make some smart comment about how this has been poasted multiple times, but the more heat Bevell takes the better. Carry on.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It's spot on ...

Lockette could have done some things I'm sure better (perhaps he gave away the route) ... but it's probably fairly nit picking to do so.

The call wasn't great for a number of reasons ... but in fairness they got what they wanted and the Pats player made a great play. Sometimes that's all that needs to be said ... the other guy made a great play.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

It's spot on ...

Lockette could have done some things I'm sure better (perhaps he gave away the route) ... but it's probably fairly nit picking to do so.

The call wasn't great for a number of reasons ... but in fairness they got what they wanted and the Pats player made a great play. Sometimes that's all that needs to be said ... the other guy made a great play.

If Bevell wanted a collapsed secondary and crowded middle front seven for a slant route, then he's dumber than I thought.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    You're not wrong Darrell, you're just an asshole.