Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Final GRONK Update

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,523
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam

I'll never forget the first time I saw Gronk spike a football.... The unrivaled power of his touchdown dance: ‘The Gronk.’ It jettisoned jiggling ribbons of electric jelly through my body and melted my knees like two pads of margarine—turned me on quicker and made me wetter than at any other time in my life other than my wedding night.

Suddenly, all I wanted to do was watch Gronk do his thang-thang in the zone place there. My vagina demanded it.

Gronk lifts the football in his hand and spikes it with such violence the ball launches 50 feet in the air...Silky ribbons of juice pleasure wobble through my nethers. My nipples harden beneath my sweater...My fingers take a detour to the front of my pants. I back up against the door of my kitchen and sink my hands all the way down the front of my panties into my hot pussy and begin furiously rubbing my clit.

I would sneak away to a dark corner of the library and fire up a computer. I’d google info on Gronkowski, check his stats, read his bio, watch some videos, then rub one out right then and there in the library—let jiggly ribbons of lady-sensuality cavort on my body, strangle me, swallow me whole and annihilate me in its pink and roiling.

I realize the quilt was a bad idea. Because I’m naughty now; that’s the problem... Gronk’s hands are on the ball and my hands are on my throbbing pussy...I begin to masturbate secretly right there in the den surrounded by my husband and his friends. What can I say? The sight of Gronk knocking over little defenders like toy soldiers sends erotic thrills up and down my spine.”

Look at me, ungh, splitting my own seam, oohh… going deep. You like how I work my slot receiver, like a tight end. Like Gronkowski…

Just as the ball comes flying out of Gronk’s hand... In front of the entire country, Gronk’s spike impacts right between my butt-cheeks. I don’t know how to explain exactly to you what happened to me since it was so otherworldly. There really is no accounting for it. But I can tell you that it felt amazing. Gronkowski’s ball unleashes a rainbow of sensation throughout my body. Pleasure shoots magically in every direction like an explosion of sparks. It jettisons jiggling ribbons of joy to every part of my body. It feels as though I am being fucked by a stampeding horde of marauders.