Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim hints that KJR is telling him to sell his couch

Kim offered a state of the union address today on a few current issues. Cliffs notes below:

1. Robert Upshaw is a great kid. He is not responsible for the choices he makes because he had a rough upbringing

2. Pete's recruiting is boring. No excitement. No big splashes. UW fans should get used to it. (At this point Kim let everyone know that any rebuttal posts mentioning Sark's recruiting would be deleted from the thread),

3. On the same topic, the class Pete is bringing in is "solid, but not spectacular". Its still a transition class and Pete will have to "go toe to toe with the big boys" if he's going to be successful next year.

4. And finally, the CEO dropped that they will be a show on KJR next week but after that, the future on KJR is up in the air but they are "working on something that will make everyone happy". Methinks the Hardcore Husky podcast will soon have more competition.

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Good chit banana.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,561 Founders Club
    edited January 2015
    I just don't know how you say recruiting was boring. I never was an insider, and never really got that into which kid is at the stadium so maybe Sark had a few more of those guys.

But the end product is all that matters, this class on paper according to the rankings of scout, is right where we usually are, except actually balanced. If I was into recruiting, I wouldn't feel like Pete failed at all. He kept the best in state guys at home. A 5 star from outside the area is a "big splash", but the only one I can think of that inked to UW is Shaq and before that Kaufman. That's not how UW gets it done.

The way it was written by dawgman, we would be lucky to be in the top 40. The theory has been debunked. Pete can recruit.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Dawgman.com diaf internet fire would make me happy. Hope they are working hard on that.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    they aren't flagship for any major Seattle sports team.
    as already mentioned 710 (which isn't even that good) is crushing KJR and it's only a matter of time before 1090 starts adding local shows and gaining popularity (Sandmeyer's show is the best local radio show in seattle and it isn't even close)
    KJR will fold soon enough
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

... It's tough when the Armenian semen on your lower lip goes dry ...

... Then all you've got left is 737 pounds of smelly ass crack that you share a cubicle with across the street from Vinos Lounge.

#PimpinAintEazy
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

That's always been Kim's problem @CokeGreaterThanPepsi - he's into the gossip around the football team. Not the football itself.

Kim loved Neu because RN encouraged people to stay at the team hotel. Kim would stay there and get his rumors and gossip from people close to the team like parents, support staff, and others. He felt like a real mover and shaker.

Once Ty came along the team hotel was no more and the team was locked away. Kim and Fleenor hated it and made their feelings known on the message boards immediately. Rightly, subscribers pointed out that if Ty won, then it wouldn't matter. Then Kim's fucktarded sizzle vs. steak poasts became abundant.

This was proof that Ty shutting Kim and Fleenor out pissed them off more than Ty's losing. Luckily for Kim, Ty was a fucking loser so it was easy to drop bombs on him for 2 years.

Kim could give a fuck if the team wins. He wants his access and rumors.

Along comes Sark and now in Kim's eyes, he can do no wrong. Get blown out 3 straight games in 5 straight years by 30+ points each time? According to Kim - fuck you for being negative, 0-12. Kim loved the drama around recruiting with Sark. His famous "idiots" posts in chat was more evidence. Him and Eklund slurped up the empty recruiting semen that Sark and Sirmon would blow all over their faces then asked their subscribers to join in. Fuck that noise.

Now we get exactly what Kim doesn't want. A coach that has a crazy W-L record, tons of credibility in college football....but hates the internet media recruiting cocksuckers.

Kim is in a shitty spot now. A coach that could bring the Dawgs back, but he has no inside info around it. It will make his pay-for-whatever website more and more worthless.

War is over. We won.

Sounds like Kim is a teenage girl. I wouldn't know because I was never at doogman, but it sounds like there are sexier bitches on the block these days and Pete isn't really the type to diddle the side piece.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    Doogles said:

I just don't know how you say recruiting was boring. I never was an insider, and never really got that into which kid is at the stadium so maybe Sark had a few more of those guys.

But the end product is all that matters, this class on paper according to the rankings of scout, is right where we usually are, except actually balanced. If I was into recruiting, I wouldn't feel like Pete failed at all. He kept the best in state guys at home. A 5 star from outside the area is a "big splash", but the only one I can think of that inked to UW is Shaq and before that Kaufman. That's not how UW gets it done.

The way it was written by dawgman, we would be lucky to be in the top 40. The theory has been debunked. Pete can recruit.

Charles Frederick was a 5 star.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    KJR elimininating that POS radio show would be the smartest thing KJR has done in years
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

But how is PL_SS going to call in and reminisce about the good ol' days with Sark if they're doing a podcast instead of a radio show?

Only if FRANNY brings the phone over.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,349 Founders Club

"We didn't get fired from KJR, we chose to leave. I just shake my head about some of the stuff thrown out by some of our haters. They hate us, but they tune in every week and hang on our every word. We had a good run at KJR, but now we have better medium for getting news to our listeners. No commercials either :). We have a huge guest stopping by next week. Tune in. It's gonna be fun.

"You can break noses and still be a good guy."

I see this coming down ... word-for-fucking-word