Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Prisco On Russell Wilson: Not That Good

Comments

• Options
    ScroteDawgScroteDawg Member Posts: 238
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Prisco is a super secret 9er troll trying to make 12s look bad.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He knows how to get hits on his website.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,532
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's good, not great. Lucky to have Lynch, Carroll, the defense, etc. I'll take Brady or Rogers any day.

Hate me now 12s. I insulted your sun god.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm glad he sucked for 57 minutes against Green Bay. Got that out of his system. Champions come back with a vengeance.

I had almost forgotten how shitty he played for those 57 minutes.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I'm glad he sucked for 57 minutes against Green Bay. Got that out of his system. Champions come back with a vengeance.

Biggest story line that nobody is talking about in this game.

The other story line that nobody talks about is just HOW difficult it is to stop the running game of BOTH Lynch and Wilson because it's an inside/outside game. Plug the box to stop Lynch and the outside runs for Wilson become more open. Play wider to keep Wilson in the box and the lanes for Lynch to run become wider.

I think that there's a really good chance that you might find a flea flicker in the game for the Hawks as the Patriots are going to load up to stop the run.
  • Options
    I think Browner is going to have a rough day. Nobody knows him better than the Hawks, and while he will win battles due to his strength, he's fucked if he whiffs on a jam. I'd try to get Baldwin on him as much as possible, because I think his quickness will give BB trouble. I like Tequilla's flea flicker suggestion, and I think that would be a great way to use Browner's aggressiveness against him.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Wilson will hear this shit throughout his entire career. But if he ends his career with 4-5 rings you think people will remember him for how "shitty" he was?
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wilson will hear this shit throughout his entire career. But if he ends his career with 4-5 rings you think people will remember him for how "shitty" he was?

They'll probably mention how he relied on the greatest defense in NFL history for his wins. I honestly think he needs to win more than 4 rings for people to accept his greatness.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And why do people keep saying "wilson will never be a fantasy football star yet he will blah blah blah" he was one of the best fantasy players in the league

And whoa I forgot I had brady and wilson on my team
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2015
    I love the people that discredit Bradshaw as a QB and say he won because of his defense ... that was true early in his career ... but not so much later in his career. Moreover, if you take his 2nd to 4th Super Bowls, Bradshaw's stats were pretty damn good:

Super Bowl IX: 9 of 14 for 96; 5 carries for 33 yards;
    Fran Tarkenton: 11 pf 26 for 103, 3 INTs

Super Bowl X: 9 of 19 for 209 and 2 TDs; 4 carries for 16 yards;
    Roger Staubach: 15 of 24 for 203, 2 TDs, 3 INTs, 5 carries for 22

Super Bowl XIII: 17 of 30 for 318, 4 TDs, 1 INT (MVP)
    Roger Staubach: 17 of 30 for 228, 3 TDs, 1 INT, 4 carries for 37

Super Bowl XIV: 14 of 21 for 309, 2 TDs, 3 INTs (MVP)
    Vince Ferragamo: 15 of 22 for 212, 1 INT
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    "[Russell Wilson] is not good in the pocket — in fact he’s downright awful in the pocket."

Any shred of credibility is gone after that statement.

Anyone who GAF what this tool think is Dawgman subscriber FS.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

He's black, so yes
  • Options
    dhdawg said:
    Fuck that guy. He just wants Russell to fail so he can be right. Wilson's stats are identical to Brady's at this point in their careers, with the exception of Wilson's vastly superior rushing numbers. Prisco is gonna go down with his fucktarded ship on this one. I can't wait to see what that prick has to say if Russell beats his boy Brady on Sunday.