Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jake Locker continues to struggle

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130811/SPORTS01/308110093/At-last-evening-practice-Locker-has-an-off-night

I hate bashing on Locker and wish him all the success I really do. He's just not an NFL starting QB and it pissed me off Sark punted 2010 to "prepare" Jake for the NFL when I knew it wouldn't help him at all.

For those Doogs who still believe in Jake I suggest getting your eyes checked.

Comments

• who the fuck is Jake Locker?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

who the fuck is Jake Locker?

Auto correct. I-5. Doing 90MPH. Hookers and blow.
  • the myth of Lockner will never die. The doogs will never concede he sucked at QB. Locker was born for a Chip Kelly or Urban Meyer offense. Sark wanted to make him a pocket passer.

Did Sark succeed and mold him into a great QB in a pro system? Fuck no. You'd be fucking shocked how many people believe the opposite.

Jack's senior season he had 4 fucking games where he didn't crack 75 yards passing. His last game as a Husky he went 5/16 for 56 yards.

As for the NFL, Lockner is Tebow without the playoff win.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    He's one of the top 32 quarterbacks in the league
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Disagree. The Jets are horrible and they have TWO quarterbacks who are better.

Disagree. The Jets are horrible and they have TWO quarterbacks who are better.
    Take it up with IMALOSERTROLL
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20130811/SPORTS01/308110093/At-last-evening-practice-Locker-has-an-off-night

I hate bashing on Locker and wish him all the success I really do. He's just not an NFL starting QB and it pissed me off Sark punted 2010 to "prepare" Jake for the NFL when I knew it wouldn't help him at all.

For those Doogs who still believe in Jake I suggest getting your eyes checked.

"I hate bashing on Locker" so I post a PRACTICE report talking about 3 INTs, but do not post anything about his pre-season opener when he went 7-11 (including the big drop by Wright) and the offense moved the ball well.

Now spin it by saying I think Jake will be in the HOF next year.
    Irish doog really does hit ALL of the doog talking points. You can tell he's been in the program for awhile and is one of Sark's guys
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,110
    I remember watching the BYU game during the 0-12 campaign on a crisp fall day with my two dads. On that final drive that ended with the celebration call and missed PAT Jake threw 5 or 6 passes over the heads of receivers running wide open across the middle of the field. His disciples love to talk about his "heroics" in close games but usually his inability to complete easy passes was the reason the games were close

Irish doog really does hit ALL of the doog talking points. You can tell he's been in the program for awhile and is one of Sark's guys

Have you told Chesdick you have a crush on me?

I remember watching the BYU game during the 0-12 campaign on a crisp fall day with my two dads. On that final drive that ended with the celebration call and missed PAT Jake threw 5 or 6 passes over the heads of receivers running wide open across the middle of the field. His disciples love to talk about his "heroics" in close games but usually his inability to complete easy passes was the reason the games were close

I will be stealing crisp fall day with my two dads
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

the myth of Lockner will never die. The doogs will never concede he sucked at QB. Locker was born for a Chip Kelly or Urban Meyer offense. Sark wanted to make him a pocket passer.

Did Sark succeed and mold him into a great QB in a pro system? Fuck no. You'd be fucking shocked how many people believe the opposite.

Jack's senior season he had 4 fucking games where he didn't crack 75 yards passing. His last game as a Husky he went 5/16 for 56 yards.

It's truly incredible how these doogs continue to defend Jack to the death.

Had Sark embraced that Lockner is an athlete and not a QB UW could have won 9 games that year. Just make Lockner a running threat instead of some drop back QB which looked awkward the entire time.

Not to mention like you pointed out he had four games out of 12 where he threw for less than 75 fucking yards.

Yet cunts like Millen were praising Jack the entire time and still praise him like he's worth a shit.

Have you told Chesdick you have a crush on me?
    Why do you have a problem with other people posting on rival boards when you post here so much?

Hippo.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,384 Founders Club

the myth of Lockner will never die. The doogs will never concede he sucked at QB. Locker was born for a Chip Kelly or Urban Meyer offense. Sark wanted to make him a pocket passer.

Had Sark embraced that Lockner is an athlete and not a QB UW could have won 9 games that year. Just make Lockner a running threat instead of some drop back QB which looked awkward the entire time.

Not to mention like you pointed out he had four games out of 12 where he threw for less than 75 fucking yards.

Yet cunts like Millen were praising Jack the entire time and still praise him like he's worth a shit.
    Millen is a cunt now?

disagree
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Lockner is not Tebow. Jake is an NFL passer, Tebow is not. Tebow is a frigging Turd who talks like a little sissy faggot with a lisp. Don't ever make this silly comparison again. Is Jake an all pro? No, not yet.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Lockner is not Tebow. Jake is an NFL passer, Tebow is not. Tebow is a frigging Turd who talks like a little sissy faggot with a lisp. Don't ever make this silly comparison again. Is Jake an all pro? No, not yet.
    wtf did I just read?

Mods?

That didn't take long.

So predictable. LMAO
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited August 2013

Lockner is not Tebow. Jake is an NFL passer, Tebow is not. Tebow is a frigging Turd who talks like a little sissy faggot with a lisp. Don't ever make this silly comparison again. Is Jake an all pro? No, not yet He never will be.

[citation needed]

Tebow has more playoff wins than Locker does.