Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Riddle me this Batman

How come Bryan Harsin can walk into Boise State get them into New Years bowl game in the first year and beat Arizona a team u lost to?

How can Petersen playing one extra game win less than Sark did last year and embarrass himself in Bowl Game against mediocre 500 team

Yep u def upgraded at coach lol

Comments

• Options
    sjdsjd Member Posts: 270
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dear Edward Nygma,

I'll answer *your riddle. Boise State system in place with OKGs.

Please end *your misery and DIAFF.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I like to pretend the Cactus Bowl doesn't matter....unless it does.

I like to do that.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    beelzebub said:

How come Bryan Harsin can walk into Boise State get them into New Years bowl game in the first year and beat Arizona a team u lost to?

How can Petersen playing one extra game win less than Sark did last year and embarrass himself in Bowl Game against mediocre 500 team

Yep u def upgraded at coach lol

Don't pretend like you even knew about this until you popped off last night in your other FS thread.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,934
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2015
    Easy, Harsin inherited a program run by a real football coach. Petersen inherited a program run by a moron
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I know you're a troll, but I'll answer anyways. The only changes made at BSU were coaches themselves. The culture did not change, the expectations did not change, every single player knew exactly what they were getting because shit stayed the same. Christ.
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes

I know you're a troll, but I'll answer anyways. The only changes made at BSU were coaches themselves. The culture did not change, the expectations did not change, every single player knew exactly what they were getting because shit stayed the same. Christ.

You realize the last two years Boise was trending down, to give Harsin no credit is such nonsense, he improved what your saviour did.
    Hard to admit i know.
    Petersen made your team far worse yet u can only continue to blame Sark
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    beelzebub said:

You realize the last two years Boise was trending down, to give Harsin no credit is such nonsense, he improved what your saviour did.
    Hard to admit i know.
    Harsin deserves some credit, but it's also Boise State in the MWC compared to a PAC 12 team.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Beelzebub after the Apple Cup

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    beelzebub said:

Hard to admit i know.
    That is giving him credit. He came into a situation with a plan and a culture and he won right away. It just so happens that he learned that plan and culture from his mentor too.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,097
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Beelzebub. Still cunty.