Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Alabama has a big-east schedule. embarrassing

If Saban loses a game, his team shouldn't even get an at-large. Oh they will, prolly into the title game with a cake-walk conference title game. This will be the worst the SEC has been in more than a decade.

This is why I miss USC so much. They just met any ole' SEC team and put a beaten on. Thanks to the NCAA and Slive, SC got buried so Alabama could run the table every year. You're seeing it!

V. Tech-Tide could lose, but not really
@TAMU- Manziel or not, Aggs lose 3-4
Colorado state (no comment necessary
ole missy (Nkemdiche wont rank them)
Georgia St. (why Bama? WTflyingF?
@Kentucky (wont be ranked
Arkansas (wont be ranked)
Tennessee (wont be ranked)
LSU (gonna implode, changed my tune
@miss st-perpetually .500
Chattanooga (what the fuck again SEC?
@auburn (might b ranked at some pt.)

I brought a little reality to help explain why the SEC and Alabama are a shammy this year (and last year, ND was an average football team and TAMU was the same 7-6 big12 team who went on a run in an extremely overrated SEC, beat an overrated and untested Alabama team (Mich stunk) and TAMU lost to Florida, a barn burning offensive team

Bama is going to be a completely different offensive team with 3 NFL OL gone and no Lacy for the punishing portion of their offense. HOWEVER, THEY DONT FUCJING PLAY ANYBODY, and they wont in the SEC title game. Straight shot to title game, even though champions from every other conference have a round Robin and a more difficult conference schedule.

Get used to it. Until USC gets back, the pac12 is fucked. USC and probation was the worst thing to ever happen to this conference, and we are all paying the price with pussies like Bama not having to play anybody. USC would have gave Bama a good battle in 2012.

Instead lets have 2 teams from the same conference play each other for crystal. What a fucking crooked deal that was. Fuck Alabama, LSU and the SEC

Comments