Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where u at you weazle little faggot PurpleJ?

Better change your avatar to a team from another conference bitch. If you're yearning for a winner, might a s well put an ohio st avatar up you little giner! You can still use 8/9 for the number of times "you" beat michigan.

if you need to live vicariously through a winner that bad, just put puppylove up as your avatar.

It's not over yet, but it's clear Oregon will win by 2 td's as I predicted. Better change my prediction to 4td's if bambi° squeaks by the buckeyes.

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    This little war between you two has started to get really entertaining
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,895 Founders Club
    #ProfileinCourage
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter
    I realize you only have the education of an 8th grader, but I'd hope you'd realize that 10 years isn't very far back when you consider the geologic age of the earth. So in other words.... you might want more data points before trying to refute anything....
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,556 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Shh AZ, you're fuckin' high.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    PurpleJ said:

Premature ejaculation (PE) occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual activity and with minimal penile stimulation. It has also been called early ejaculation, rapid ejaculation, rapid climax, premature climax, and (historically) ejaculation praecox. There is no uniform cut-off defining "premature," but a consensus of experts at the International Society for Sexual Medicine endorsed a definition including "ejaculation which always or nearly always occurs prior to or within about one minute."[1] The International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) applies a cut-off of 15 seconds from the beginning of sexual intercourse.[2]

Although men with premature ejaculation describe feeling that they have less control over ejaculating, it is not clear if that is true, and many or most average men also report that they wish they could last longer. Men's typical ejaculatory latency is approximately 4–8 minutes.[3]

Men with PE often report emotional and relationship distress, and some avoid pursuing sexual relationships because of PE-related embarrassment.[4] Compared with men, women consider PE less of a problem,[5] but several studies show that the condition also causes female partners distress.[6][7][8]

Contents [hide]
    1 Cause
    2 Mechanism
    2.1 Intromission time
    3 Diagnosis
    4 Treatments
    4.1 Self-treatment
    4.2 Psychoanalysis
    4.3 Sex therapy
    4.4 Medications
    5 Epidemiology
    6 History
    7 See also
    8 References
    9 External links
    Cause[edit]
    The causes of premature ejaculation are unclear. Many theories have been suggested, including that PE was the result of masturbating quickly during adolescence to avoid being caught by an adult, of performance anxiety, of an unresolved Oedipal conflict, of passive-aggressiveness, and having too little sex—but there is little evidence to support any of these theories.[3]

Several physiological mechanisms have been hypothesized to contribute to causing premature ejaculation including serotonin receptors, a genetic predisposition, elevated penile sensitivity, and nerve conduction atypicalities.[2]

The nucleus paragigantocellularis of the brain has been identified as involved in ejaculatory control.[9] Scientists have long suspected a genetic link to certain forms of premature ejaculation. In one study, 91 percent of men who have had premature ejaculation for their entire lives also had a first-relative with lifelong premature ejaculation. Other researchers have noted that men who have premature ejaculation have a faster neurological response in the pelvic muscles.[citation needed]

PE may be caused by prostatitis[10] or as a drug side effect.

I know you're being sarcastic, but you can't prematurely ejaculate when you can't even get it up.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    AZDuck said:

What war? It was Hiroshima from day one quack!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

AZDuck said:

What war? It was Hiroshima from day one quack!
    And yet, you managed to survive because you're a cockroach.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

I realize you only have the education of an 8th grader, but I'd hope you'd realize that 10 years isn't very far back when you consider the geologic age of the earth. So in other words.... you might want more data points before trying to refute anything....

Hey fucko quite plagiarizing my shit
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

How many hours of your time did it take you to prepare this thesis you never finished at pheonix university. Try shooting off the hip like me, it doesnt waste an entire day. You're such a dweeb J

Up vote for the use of "dweeb."

I realize you only have the education of an 8th grader, but I'd hope you'd realize that 10 years isn't very far back when youlogic age of the earth. So in other words.... you might want more data points before trying to refute anything....

You sure got me there Splitskin. Dammit one of you come back with something, anything, just once. Kim's guys bring more than you flappys.
  • ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    edited January 2015

I realize you only have the education of an 8th grader, but I'd hope you'd realize that 10 years isn't very far back when youlogic age of the earth. So in other words.... you might want more data points before trying to refute anything....

Kim's guys bring more than you flappys.
    That made me search for a gif of flappy vag lips but I found this and thought it was pretty good

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    what is this I don't even
    edited January 2015
    Thump said:

Kim's guys bring more than you flappys.
    That made me search for a gif of flappy vag lips but I found this and thought it was pretty good

Good chit thump. Exactly what I pictured. Looks like a few giners ive stumbled upon.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,618 Founders Club

You sure got me there Splitskin. Dammit one of you come back with something, anything, just once. Kim's guys bring more than you flappys.
    He's plagiarizing Race's (weak) shit.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,083 Founders Club
    I just do what I can to encourage discussion. You can thank me later.