Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ektard just released the kiss of death

Says it is "extremely likely" that UW gets Joyna and Potato

"Very likely" UW gets C. Warren as well.

Fuck! I guess that leaves us with Joyna to BSU, Potato to UCLA, Warren to Texas.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It's easy to talk about the 81% of the time that Ektard is wrong, but we never talk about the 19% of the time that he's right ...
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    ...like McGary 3 times in one week?
  • Options
    FawgNewsFawgNews Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

It's easy to talk about the 81% of the time that Ektard is wrong, but we never talk about the 19% of the time that he's right ...

Finally someone gets it!

"UW fanbase is the SEC of the West" Demario Richard..
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Weeeellllllllll......

SHIT
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    His optimism always makes me uneasy. The law of averages means at some point he has to get one right.
    He may be setting up Petermen to fail when Warren picks Texas, it would fit the script. "This isnt the MWC anymore, got to get your hands dirty to swim with the big boys..."

Never mind Sark lost 2 five star local linemen in one cycle...they were never coming here no matter who the coach was.

EcktardFS
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Just when we start forgetting about Sark...

Cheers rolls in and does this

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    Standard Supporter
    I distinctly remember the first time I heard the LPT radio show. Someone called in and this was the result

Caller: Hey guys, it looks like there's a great chance we get some of these local linemen - Banner, Garnet,and Williams. What do you guys think the chances are that we get one or more of them?

Kim: 100% that at least one of them commits to UW. And well above 50% that we get all three.

I'm sure that episode is archived somewhere. It would be a good soundclip to have if some loser on this site wanted to take the time to find it.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I distinctly remember the first time I heard the LPT radio show. Someone called in and this was the result

Caller: Hey guys, it looks like there's a great chance we get some of these local linemen - Banner, Garnet,and Williams. What do you guys think the chances are that we get one or more of them?

Kim: 100% that at least one of them commits to UW. And well above 50% that we get all three.

I'm sure that episode is archived somewhere. It would be a good soundclip to have if some loser on this site wanted to take the time to find it.

God I can't BELIEVE people pay money for that shitm sure its only 10.95 s month but fuck it's worthless.

Dumbfucks all

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    so, you guys don't think that the LPT are having closed-door meetings at DMc HQ and saying "Hey, our #s are down... we haven't posted barely anything in months... season is almost over and we need to post what some phantom sources might be hearing in order to fire up the subscribers we have left... Ek, post anything from unnamed sources that UW is about to land all the epic recruits left on the bored."

I put zero faith in that place to have even remotely substantiated rumors... #ItIsAllMadeUpHTH
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    brchco12 said:

Just when we start forgetting about Sark...

Cheers rolls in and does this

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    Founders Club
    No matter how much I try to forget it, I will always feel the pain down in my pluuuuummmms
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    A deep purple HUE, sun dancing off them just right. Getting ready for farmers market. Special two plums for price of one.

The outtake reel may be the funniest thing the Internet ever spawned, had to watch it again
    youtu.be/mYgJF0C5tnI
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

"Deep, powerful thrusts. My wife said, 'No, stop'. I said, 'No honey, LET THE BOY WATCH. Let him watch what is being consecrated here!'"

Huh?
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,572
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Its never his fault....its his sources!!!!!!!

Get it straight fellas!!!!
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

BayDawg said:

Never mind Sark lost 2 five star local linemen in one cycle...they were never coming here no matter who the coach was.

EcktardFS

Both of which were directly Ektard's fault.

Banner and Garnett were good friends with Walker Williams. Ektard talked megashit about Williams in the summer of 2011. Once Williams committed to Wisconsin, Ektard and the Doogs launched into the biggest WDWHA Party ever. Banner and Garnett saw this along with guys like Rector and KeiVarae Russell and the entire in-state class of 2012 gave Sark and Washington the middle finger.

Kim tried to save his own ass with Sark by blaming his subscribers at Sark's insistence. Total clusterfuck. And we all have Kim and Ektard to blame for 2012.
    I would love to see an article about this episode. Maybe "TBS Memories" posted before signing day.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    Swaye's Wigwam

BayDawg said:

EcktardFS

Both of which were directly Ektard's fault.

Banner and Garnett were good friends with Walker Williams. Ektard talked megashit about Williams in the summer of 2011. Once Williams committed to Wisconsin, Ektard and the Doogs launched into the biggest WDWHA Party ever. Banner and Garnett saw this along with guys like Rector and KeiVarae Russell and the entire in-state class of 2012 gave Sark and Washington the middle finger.

Kim tried to save his own ass with Sark by blaming his subscribers at Sark's insistence. Total clusterfuck. And we all have Kim and Ektard to blame for 2012.
    I would love to see an article about this episode. Maybe "TBS Memories" posted before signing day.
    That's not a bad idea.

Kim would say we're twisting again.

Not that Kim is EVER full of shit or anything.
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Fuck you Ektard!

Spend more time with your sick kid and less TBSing.