Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oklahoma Just Offered Feo Leiatu

Per Twitter. Now has 11 offers including UCLA & Oklahoma but not UW yet.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Too many poly names to keep track of, is this the Lakes kid?
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Steilacoom.

Haven't seen his film but it sounds like he's similar to BBK. Will the staff want to take both?

=

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He has a highlight video of the gods. OK might be pissed about Turner heading our way. Maybe he is was the backup option and we would have offered if Turner went elsewhere?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The hard hitting kid with the hudl video everyone's been BRB, JO'ing over lately.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I've stayed out of this debate on this guy, but for me he is..... meh.

So his highlights blow up because he is blindsiding 2A players on kickoffs, big deal. I think he is a good player, but I'm just not sold on him.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2014
    a lot of his highlights were on special teams returns and running back which don't apply. I do think he could have value as a special teamer. He is Ikaika Maloe or whatever his name is all over again to me. Hips were okay but not great.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

So his highlights blow up because he is blindsiding 2A players on kickoffs, big deal. I think he is a good player, but I'm just not sold on him.

Watch his instincts. Watch how he times snap counts. He has skills that translate at any level. A really smart, instinctive player who loves to hit. There is a reason Oklahoma and UCLA are offering him. It's not easy to get an offer from them this late.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Watch his instincts. Watch how he times snap counts. He has skills that translate at any level. A really smart, instinctive player who loves to hit. There is a reason Oklahoma and UCLA are offering him. It's not easy to get an offer from them this late.
    Au contraire. This is the time of year they're looking to fill out their classes with 'undiscovered' kids.

I like him and I don't know what's up, but I will say that with Pete finding gems like Sidney Jones MMXIV I have some faith in him to eval these types of kids.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Au contraire. This is the time of year they're looking to fill out their classes with 'undiscovered' kids.

I like him and I don't know what's up, but I will say that with Pete finding gems like Sidney Jones MMXIV I have some faith in him to eval these types of kids.
    I think the reasoning is that Ben Burr-Kiven is already committed. Bierria is still here for another three years too. Leitau is another undersized LB. We'll see though. There is still a month and a half for Leitau to get an offer.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'd rather them take this kid, even though we have another guy st his position committed, than the plan C D-line kid they'll likely offer after Fotu commits to Zona.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I'm going to need to hear what @FawgNews‌ has to say about this.
  • Options
    FawgNewsFawgNews Member Posts: 70
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I'm going to need to hear what @FawgNews‌ has to say about this.

I'm working my sources. Stay tuned. It's gonna be interesting. I'll be on chat later tonight.

"UW fanbase is the SEC of the West" Demario Richard..