Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm Concerned

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
edited December 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
There seems to be a fair amount of shit-talking going on lately, and now it's not just limited to the ducks and kewgs. We are now kicking sand in the faces of Okie State's classy fan base.

I hate when we do this. This is the kind of shit that makes all the fanbases out there not like us and want to beat the shit out of us.

I don't know about you fuckos, but I want to be liked. I like to be liked. I love to be liked. I NEED to be liked.

So for those of us who want to maintain Washington's status as a super classy fan base, and for those of us who aspire to raise our fan base to the level of Nebraska classiness, which, btw, inspired them to give us that standing ovation in Lincoln for being so good and so classy - something that had never happened before and hasn't happened since - I plead with you to stop the trash talk.

We aren't the Thug U Canes, and we aren't the annoying New-Rich-Guy-Who-is-Spending-The-Trust-Fund-His-Dad-Left-Him Oregon Ducks either.

We're Washington Damn it! We have high level academis and we have class. Act like you've been there before.

I really want these Okie State Cowboys fans to like us. Come on! Let's clean it up and get classy. Real classy. Otherwise, we might very well get our asses beat at the Cactus Bowel, and I don't mean that in a good way.

Happy Honika fuckos.

Creepy

Comments