Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Today's Why Ohio State Sucks Thread ...

TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
Last 7 bowl games, they are 2-5.

Bammer will make it 2-6 rather easily

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Most people probably don't even know what TCU stands for. This is a business. Ohio State's Alumni party before bowel games are held at stadiums.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Buckeyes are going to get absolutely prison raped
  • Options

Beating tOSU rather easily is more watchable than Bama beating TCU 52-10.

The good news for me though is that TCU is only a 3 point favorite against what will surely be a deer in headlight looking Bo Wallace ... good news for me.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

The good news for me though is that TCU is only a 3 point favorite against what will surely be a deer in headlight looking Bo Wallace ... good news for me.
    I'm not even trying to troll you. Ole Miss is going to beat TCU rather easily. Michigan State will beat Baylor too.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Tequilla said:

I'm not even trying to troll you. Ole Miss is going to beat TCU rather easily. Michigan State will beat Baylor too.
    Screenshot. I like TCU in this one--no Treadwell, and bad Bo.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

That one is a toss up. Rather easily is trolling, but Ole Miss can win and Vegas thinks it will be a close game. Ole Miss' offense has been pretty bad since Treadwell broke his leg, but Ole Miss also has a better defense than TCU faced all season. Same with Michigan State for Baylor.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baylor and TCU should pray harder.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Baylor and TCU should pray harder.

I always root against the religious schools
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I think they should be forced to take the "Christian" our of their name and have a mandatory class dedicated to the Quran.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Who said anything about a bowl game?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Tequilla said:

That one is a toss up. Rather easily is trolling, but Ole Miss can win and Vegas thinks it will be a close game. Ole Miss' offense has been pretty bad since Treadwell broke his leg, but Ole Miss also has a better defense than TCU faced all season. Same with Michigan State for Baylor.
    Nothing would be funnier after Tequila's bitching this week, either way it'll be interesting.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Nothing would be funnier after Tequila's bitching this week, either way it'll be interesting.
    Just make sure that you say that I'm right IF/WHEN that happens ... no cherry picking here.

If they lose, I'll definitely say that they weren't worthy of being in the Top 4.

But what I think will happen is that they'll show up, be motivated, and take it out on a somewhat flawed Ole Miss team and Ohio State will get smashed by a Bama team that has close to a month to prepare.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2014

I don't believe that you believe that.

TCU gives Bama the better game

. Bamas D is going to expose this quarterback. 2nd career start? Sabans sweatpants boner is throbbing.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Ohio State will be beaten, but not as soundly as some seem to think. They are playing like a snake ready to strike.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    #MyRebs are not beating TCU. Treadwell's absence is huge for an otherwise average offense, and Bo Wallace sucks ass. The Ole Miss defense is for real, but I can't see them holding TCU under 20, and I think they'll need to.

TCU 27, Ole Miss 17
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

They are playing like a snake ready to strike.

El
    Oh
    El
  • Options
    dnc said:

#MyRebs are not beating TCU. Treadwell's absence is huge for an otherwise average offense, and Bo Wallace sucks ass. The Ole Miss defense is for real, but I can't see them holding TCU under 20, and I think they'll need to.

TCU 27, Ole Miss 17

That's kind of how I see it going to with TCU's defense playing much, much better the last month or so.

If Bad Bo Wallace shows up, it could be ugly because Ole Miss can't run the football and I don't expect them to be able to do so against TCU.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ohio State will be beaten, but not as soundly as some seem to think. They are playing like a snake ready to strike.

Bama is a sleeping wolf