Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I don't get it. #sizzle
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

"Aus the rapper"? Sounds a little too edgy for Peterman.

Now if he was "Aus the bluegrass fiddler"...

Aus the Choir Boy? Kind of dissappointed in you, that one was on a tee.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mortal lock for the dub. #CookIt
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Where's the smoke machine?
  • Options
    I predict he commits by Sunday and then promptly flips to somebody else on signing day.

I'm seeing a lot of Xmas commercials on TV for February.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

I thought all the edgy recruits loved the white helmets?
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Don't want him, not edgy enough.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Aus the Choir Boy? Kind of dissappointed in you, that one was on a tee.
    Sometimes you have come alittlebit out of left field. Can't get complacent.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I wonder if part of his visit includes going to church with Pete tomorrow.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    I know this will offend our coug friends, but how in the hell do you go to pullman on a recruiting visit, then go to UW and walk into the stadium on montlake and go anywhere but UW? I understand UW losing out to a oregon, stanford, based on academics, winning, etc.

There is no chance joyner is going to coug land. No chance. Especially when he looks in the mirror and sees a kid like browning coming in, gaskin, and others. Who does coug land have? oh yes, nobody
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

I know this will offend our coug friends, but how in the hell do you go to pullman on a recruiting visit, then go to UW and walk into the stadium on montlake and go anywhere but UW? I understand UW losing out to a oregon, stanford, based on academics, winning, etc.

There is no chance joyner is going to coug land. No chance. Especially when he looks in the mirror and sees a kid like browning coming in, gaskin, and others. Who does coug land have? oh yes, nobody

Fuck Stanford. Fuck Oregon.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223

Fuck Stanford. Fuck Oregon.
    To not admit oregon or stanford have recruiting advantages over UW is ignorant. It doesn't mean I don't hate both, but they have things UW can't really argue with in the last 10+ years. It doesn't mean we can't surpass them, but the poont was that how austin could compare wSU to uw and come up with anything other than UW is laughable.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options

I remember a day when UW didn't have to rely on the poaching of Cal and WSU commits.

I miss Washington damnit!
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,090
    salemcoog said:

I remember a day when UW didn't have to rely on the poaching of Cal and WSU commits.

WSU and Cal have always had recruits worth poaching now and again. Bledsoe was worth having in our prime for example. Obviously in recent history Sankey was worthy of playing on any Husky squad.
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

salemcoog said:

WSU and Cal have always had recruits worth poaching now and again. Bledsoe was worth having in our prime for example. Obviously in recent history Sankey was worthy of playing on any Husky squad.

I do not doubt that Washington would have at least 3/4 of a NC if you could have wrestled Bledsoe away from us.