Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Polk Impressing at Eagles Camp.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
edited August 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The dude ran with Passion.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    He won a lot of games for us that we wouldn't have won. If he had a little more "blue collar", "Classy kid", and "hard worker"in him he might have been the face of the program during his playing time.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,304
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If he was a brown bag guy?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club

If he was a brown bag guy?

reported
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    perhaps Polk needs a few "lunch and learn" sessions to surpass Brown. Being he's now a citizen of Philly, he'll get more respect from the toughest fanbase in all of bootball
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2013
    My Eagles are loaded at running back. Good god. Shady McCoy, Bryce Brown and Polk. Chip is going to destroy the league IMHO.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

My Eagles are loaded at running back. Good god. Shady McCoy, Bryce Brown and Polk. Chip is going to plunger the league like it was Sarkisian's ass IMHO.

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,574
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    If Polk were only white.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

My Eagles are loaded at running back. Good god. Shady McCoy, Bryce Brown and Polk. Chip is going to destroy the league IMHO.

They have upgraded the OL as well. I think they will be good provided they get above average QB play.

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2013

No offense, but every year it seems Eagles think they will "destroy the league." Remember when they got the CB from Oakland along with an upgraded front 7 on defense, and Michael Vick on offense? The NFL has a weird way of dousing expectations.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I know you're being sarcastic but I don't think the Eagles are loaded at running back
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

I know you're being sarcastic but I don't think the Eagles are loaded at running back
    You are like a fish out of water when you post on a football thread.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I know you're being sarcastic but I'm not a fish
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

So you admit that you are out of water?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

They have upgraded the OL as well. I think they will be good provided they get above average QB play.

Foles!!1!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club
    I think this calls for a Philadelphia Eagles 5 Reasons...

Damone?
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    LOL. I like to type LOL instead of writing out laugh out loud. That's what I like to do.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So you admit that you are out of water?
    As of now
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    edited August 2013
    1) Chip Kelly will bring discipline that has been lacking in Philly. He is ready to cut down on penalties which give the Eagle's opponents free yards.
    2) The Eagles are finally stacked at running back. Between LeSean McCoy, Chris Polk, and Bryce Brown the Eagles are finally poised to dominate on the ground.
    3) Daniel Te'O Nesheim is ready to break out and improve the defensive line play. Push up the middle and heat from the edge will be the key to the Eagle's success and DTN will help bring it.
    4) Jason Kelce, Todd Herrmans, and crew are all one more year experienced at the OL. Everyone knows OL experience is key, especially in the NFL and the Eagles are ready to step up in pass defense and give Matt Barkley the time he needs to make plays at QB.
    5) Protecting the football has been a problem for the Eagles in the past but as an identified problem the Eagles have made an effort to change things. This year you can count on better ball handling.

Thanks to Hillsboro Duck, my family, and the academy for constructive criticism.