Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HuskyFan Podcast: Apple Cup Recap & More

Summary: apple cup recap, Miles upside or lack thereof, Dwayne Washington's upside, John Ross, Which game would the coaches most want back, which position group is weakest heading into next year, OL in 2015, redshirting lineman, most improved players & biggest surprises, recruiting update, future of pac12 north, quick Sark talk, Seahawks prediction. We also spent 15 seconds on the Mariners and a minute or two on UW basketball. Roadie nails another promo.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/huskyfanpodcast/12.2.14PostWSUcast.mp3

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Perversions? Awkward sexual tension? Awkward perversions?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Audio quality continues to improve. Good work.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    KoolAidManKoolAidMan Member Posts: 319
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    Good podcast. Nice takes on the future outlook of the program and it's nice to have something to look forward to. Enjoyed hearing @HeretoBeatmyChest‌ eating in the background and am curious what was on the menu. Heartfelt takes make me want to read Derek Johnson books and everyone should pitch in if they can to the site if they have the means. Lol at whoever doesn't know the faces of the Mariners. Good take on Sark. Interesting stuff on Oregon and Washington scheduling and Don James having successful years when having only USC or UCLA. What happened to the perversion and flatulence? Is the podcast going to continue on its regular schedule now that the regular season is over. It's a good listen and the three hosts are gelling.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    About 30 minutes in, GPAA.

Re Lindy: I like the kid too, and he has all the physical tools you'd want. We can't forget how bad he was in all phases of the game for 3 quarters against Hawaii. He was terrible. Couldn't throw and ran tentatively at best. And unlike Williams vs ASU, conditions were literally tropical. In hindsight, sure, give him the start against ASU, doubtful he would have been worse than Williams. At that time, however, we had seen a full game from Lindy and it was not good.

Roadie brings up the good point on DWarsh's background as a WR and how that means doesn't have experience reading blocks. My question is, can vision be taught? I don't know running backs coaching. Can it be done?
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Perversions? Awkward sexual tension? Awkward perversions?

Does Mariner and Basketball talk count?

Then, yes.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Damone just may have gotten his shoutout
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Damone just may have gotten his shoutout

I got mine before Damone. This, among other things, means I'm better.

Jiffy Lube > Lowe's
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Good podcast. Nice takes on the future outlook of the program and it's nice to have something to look forward to. Enjoyed hearing @HeretoBeatmyChest‌ eating in the background and am curious what was on the menu. Heartfelt takes make me want to read Derek Johnson books and everyone should pitch in if they can to the site if they have the means. Lol at whoever doesn't know the faces of the Mariners. Good take on Sark. Interesting stuff on Oregon and Washington scheduling and Don James having successful years when having only USC or UCLA. What happened to the perversion and flatulence? Is the podcast going to continue on its regular schedule now that the regular season is over. It's a good listen and the three hosts are gelling.

Steak. I tried to hold off until after the cast but had to have a few bites. We will try to do one or two casts per month going forward.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

And Harrington... previous comment on Lindy aside, he hit Ross right in the hands.
    What more do you want?

Hands of stone bruh

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Good chit guys.

Quote of the cast:
    "take it all you want buddy, hammer it all the way home."
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Whoever decided to call out those that say "and you wonder why he's a CB" ... perhaps you should dial up @IrishDawg22‌ and get things more dialed in ... it's highly sarkastic and homage to all the times you hear idiots excuse those CBs that drop balls by saying "well, you know, that's why he plays CB."

Otherwise ... good podcast ... Chest, next time you eat during the podcast ... at least lie about what you're eating on the podcast.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Poodcast crew is really dialed in.