Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Tale of Three Coaches Presented without Comment

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,109
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

Comments

• Options
    VegasdawgVegasdawg Member Posts: 370
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Two adults and a frat boy...
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,989
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Maybe Petersen should use face paint for the really big games with the assistant coaches. I heard the kids really like that.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Really disappointed there wasnt much coverage of the sideline dancing during the sc game. Not that there was much to cheer about. Knowing sark though, being down big in the 4th quarter tells him a lot about his guys. If one guys sitting on his hands on the sidelines while another is doing the lawnmower, lawnmower guy will get some post game recognition for showing passion and representing trojan football the right way
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Only one of those three has proven himself in the PAC
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,880
    Vegasdawg said:

Two adults and a frat boy...

If you're going to bash frat boys like that, I'm out.

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2014
    Dude-brah showin' the hops cuz!

Great effert Sarks.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I see he still hasn't improved his vertical from the first game of the season.
  • Options
    Citrus4TroogsCitrus4Troogs Member Posts: 248
    phineas said:

Really disappointed there wasnt much coverage of the sideline dancing during the sc game. Not that there was much to cheer about. Knowing sark though, being down big in the 4th quarter tells him a lot about his guys. If one guys sitting on his hands on the sidelines while another is doing the lawnmower, lawnmower guy will get some post game recognition for showing passion and representing trojan football the right way

There were four of Sark's walk-ons standing on the benches pretty much the whole game, even after the plungering began in the second half. It was rather odd, I think they were waiting for their choreography cues or something.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,989
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    phineas said:

Sarks fake enthusiasm would be put to shame by Baylor. Baylor has reall stepped up its sideline performance since they got rid of towel waiver.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    these are the eyes of a man who may put too much alcohol into his body each week...not saying he drinks too much, so don't go twisting, but this is a look I've seen on someone before who did drink a hella lot.

• Options
    Founders Club

topdawgnc said:

Mora is in his third year. The standard. He owns the loss to Oregon and Utah and owns the result next week to get another shot at Oregon.

Recruits great can be sketchy on gameday. Upper percentile but whether he is great or not remains to be seen.

We know he should have been hired here in December 2007. That is for sure
    Back on the bandwagon I see, Mr. "Mora would have done the same as Sark did here" Bannon.

Welcome back.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Meek said:

these are the eyes of a man who may put too much alcohol into his body each week...not saying he drinks too much, so don't go twisting, but this is a look I've seen on someone before who did drink a hella lot.

@Swaye‌! True?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,446
    Swaye's Wigwam

topdawgnc said:

Mora is in his third year. The standard. He owns the loss to Oregon and Utah and owns the result next week to get another shot at Oregon.

Recruits great can be sketchy on gameday. Upper percentile but whether he is great or not remains to be seen.

We know he should have been hired here in December 2007. That is for sure
    Back on the bandwagon I see, Mr. "Mora would have done the same as Sark did here" Bannon.

Welcome back.
    I suck
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UCLA has a lot of superb athletes who play fast and loose, just not Sarkcocks loose.

Good coaches can have letdowns. Some of you people need to learn the difference between implosion and temporary setback. I kept quiet when everyone was bailing off the Mora bandwagon. I guess I never really got involved in that in the first place so it wasn't hard, but I did shake my head a little. It was a lackluster early season, nothing more. They aint Alabama but they're a good team.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

UCLA has a lot of superb athletes who play fast and loose, just not Sarkcocks loose.

Good coaches can have letdowns. Some of you people need to learn the difference between implosion and temporary setback. I kept quiet when everyone was bailing off the Mora bandwagon. I guess I never really got involved in that in the first place so it wasn't hard, but I did shake my head a little. It was a lackluster early season, nothing more. They aint Alabama but they're a good team.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,630
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    I don't know any.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mora still isn't legit. Game day sloppiness is what separates the greats from the okays. He's sloppy as fuck, that won't change.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Looks a lot like my buddy who showed up at my front door last night barely standing who puked in the kitchen sink and fell asleep face first at the bottom of my stairs. The eyes tell you everything you need to know