Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Notre Dame Senior Day

I really hope they televise the part where they all have to come out on the field and sing that gay song while the crowd boos them. Watching Jimmy Clausen have to do that after losing to Connecticunt was one of my favorite college football moments in the last 10 years. I think the next day was when he got punched in the face by the Domer fan at breakfast.

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

I really hope they televise the part where they all have to come out on the field and sing that gay song while the crowd boos them. Watching Jimmy Clausen have to do that after losing to Connecticunt was one of my favorite college football moments in the last 10 years. I think the next day was when he got punched in the face by the Domer fan at breakfast.

At least the fan had the balls to say it to his face.

#unlikeracenothidingbehindcomputerscreen
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    topdawgnc said:

Perfect ending to this ND senior day. Lv takes a knee. ND has lost of 4 of 5.

Fire.Kelly.Now. (at the 50)

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

topdawgnc said:

Perfect ending to this ND senior day. Lv takes a knee. ND has lost of 4 of 5.

Fire.Kelly.Now. (at the 50)

Beat USC. Nothing else matters.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,400
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam