Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For the record - my access at doogman is kaputski

The generous soul who shared his login with me let his account expire. So I can no longer document the atrocities.

Sorry.

Kid had three surgeries last month. Pretty cruddy.

And frankly, as far as I can tell doogman is approaching Roof levels of traffic and relevance, so other than entertainment value I'm not sure that there's any point to the research project any longer.

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2014
    I am sorry to hear about your kid, Dickus.

PM @RoadDawg55. He's got you dialed in for the doog parody if you need something to cheer you up.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Long live BiggusDickus (and his kid too)
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dickus executes at a level of professionalism that most of us can only dream of. Well done my friend... I am thinking the best for your kid, and finally... yes, your work at dmc is now done.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    There really isn't much going on over there. People who I thought were hardcore Kimmy loyalists are poasting here now (no pun intended).
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

Swaye said:

It appears this is the last time I will light the dong signal. RIP dong.

Disagree Swaye. Dickus is not a man or an individual. He's a symbol, an idea...a message to the ill-doers in this community that someone is watching them from high up and swinging his dick back and forth in a manner that suggests he's poised to...well I'm not sure what he's poised to do. He can never die.
    So you are saying the dong light is a beacon in the night to warn evil doers that the dong is cuming for them? This is a message I can get behind.

#rapeculture#dawgman
    Literally laughed really loud at that. That's exactly what I was trying to say. Thanks for finding the words for me.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Hope everything gets better for you and your kid, Dickus.

Missed the T's and P's
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

Disagree Swaye. Dickus is not a man or an individual. He's a symbol, an idea...a message to the ill-doers in this community that someone is watching them from high up and swinging his dick back and forth in a manner that suggests he's poised to...well I'm not sure what he's poised to do. He can never die.
    This might be my favorite paragraph ever written on this site. Just imagining Chuck explain to a frightened indian that it's going to be okay, the dick will swing on, kills me.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,105
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

Swaye said:

So you are saying the dong light is a beacon in the night to warn evil doers that the dong is cuming for them? This is a message I can get behind.

#rapeculture#dawgman
    #WhyIStayed