Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

4thQ, 3 & 8, Missed pass interference GIF

This is a black eye for the Pac-12 officials, imo
GIF doesn't do justice, but he's there way earlier in slo-mo.

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2014
    Black eye for Miles, too. Look at Mickens (including his temper tantrum).

Edit: and Atoe. What's he doing at RT?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2014
    Mickens had a good game.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I loved the "late to the pile" penalty, they were just making shit up at that point.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Black eye for Miles, too. Look at Mickens (including his temper tantrum).

Edit: and Atoe. What's he doing at RT?

Shit, didn't notice that.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Now I'm pissed off all over again.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mickens had the only run after catch I've ever seen in his lousy fucking career that made me think he may not be totally fucking worthless. He had that one catch where he made one cut and got up field and looked like he had some fucking urgency for once.

I saw more play-making from our second-tier guys in that one game than I have the whole fucking season (maybe the last few seasons).

The hallmark of a good team is guys like Mickens make plays, not just the stars. It's starting to happen, but with Miley's fucking fumbles and redzone ineptitude, we fucked ourselves proper.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    chuck said:

Fuckin mickens might have actually had enough room on that one to catch it and advance it. Probably not though. He might have gone backwards a few yards in order to juke the hash marks, then been tripped up by the sideline.

3rd down fumble fingers disagrees.

Mickens only makes the catch when the game is out of reach.

HTH
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    topdawgnc said:

Mickens had the only run after catch I've ever seen in his lousy fucking career that made me think he may not be totally fucking worthless. He had that one catch where he made one cut and got up field and looked like he had some fucking urgency for once.

I saw more play-making from our second-tier guys in that one game than I have the whole fucking season (maybe the last few seasons).

The hallmark of a good team is guys like Mickens make plays, not just the stars. It's starting to happen, but with Miley's fucking fumbles and redzone ineptitude, we fucked ourselves proper.

Exactly.

Also, @MisterEm‌, I hate Jaydon MickeyMouse as much as anyone else, but the play I was referencing was during crunch time. I was stunned.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mickens would have caught it and still would have been 2 yards short
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    topdawgnc said:

Taylor's one of my favorite players. Good thing the coaches hate him.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    1) Atoe was demonstrating how to do the ole pass blocking technique

2) You don't need slow mo to get that that was PI ... everybody in the UW section thought it was immediately ... but by that point we knew we were getting jobbed by the refs

3) The temper tantrum from Mickens was ridiculous ... the exact kind of attitude that needs to be flushed from the program. Also highlights one of Miles' main problems as a QB in terms of reading defenses and moving through his progressions as this was probably the better throw to make to ensure the first down.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Nothing was as bad as the hold on beaver on 4th down
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He also had the poorest excuse for a run after the catch that I've ever seen on that big pass early in the game. Hell I think Kasen Williams might have housed that one but Mickens, supposedly a speed guy, decided to stop his momentum and juke around. He threw away a bunch of yards on that play.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    chuck said:

He also had the poorest excuse for a run after the catch that I've ever seen on that big pass early in the game. Hell I think Kasen Williams might have housed that one but Mickens, supposedly a speed guy, decided to stop his momentum and juke around. He threw away a bunch of yards on that play.
    #LOZ
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Addition by subtraction when he's on the sideline.