Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You can defend handing the ball to Cooper, but not calling TO to preserve time after the FG?

Here's Peterson on why he didn't make Arizona try the game-winning kick at about the 30-second mark:

"In hindsight, I guess we could have, but I thought the kid would miss it."

Holy shit, that's awful.

Everybody fucks up from time to time. Hopefully that's all this was and Pete gets it right from now on.

Lord knows our last several coaches — and their teams — did the same dumb shit over and over and over until they either got fired or hired by a Rhodes Scholar who obviously learned nothing at Oxford.

Note to Ken Griswold and the "It's Called Math" guy ... Even after the debacle in the desert, I am still on the Pete bandwagon.

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This is what I've been ranting about! It is horrible logic and completely indefensible. The LPT and crew just are too dense and emotional to get over the damn fumble and focus on the real issue.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    He looks completely in over his head. From his sideline demeanor to his breathtakingly stupid decisions during the Stanford and UA games...

I'm still in LIPO mode, but... :|
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Gladstone said:

He looks completely in over his head. From his sideline demeanor to his breathtakingly stupid decisions during the Stanford and UA games...

I'm still in LIPO mode, but... :|

I'm actually curious. What about his sideline demeanor has you worried?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I just took a random survey around my office.

did you watch the Washington game?

No.

Great ... then ran through the scenario. This much time on clock, this is the score, this is the placement of the ball ... what do you do?

Every person said ... run the ball.

These fuckers have no connection to Washington, no idea how the game ended.