Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Doogles' Hardcore Game Thread Recap

DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
edited November 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
Now that I've had a moment to collect myself after yesterday's devastation, I decided to reread the game thread to truly soak in the bi-polar hilarity that is our gamethreads. Since DJ doesn't like chat, pure and simple, a lot of great commentary gets missed during the game.

Because I'm a looser, I decided to compile a recap of the game so we can at least laugh at how truly fucktarded that was. Enjoy.

Houhusky on opening drive: so simple... so fucking stupid.. fuck

bad snaps, lined up incorrectly, holding on a fucking punt

Mobey on the game day atmosphere: This is bullshit.

Their student section is being loud in an attempt to purposely distract our players.

brchco12 on the prospects of Marvin Hall starting at QB: RAZZLE DAZZLE!!!!

BrothaString on the early punting game: Durkee looks god awful

Dennis_DeYoung on the need for opportunistic defense: SIDNEY JONES THE XMXMXIIVIVV YOU HAVE TO CATCH THAT!

Houhusky on Cyler Miles’ first fumble: GREAT FUCKING PASS AS ALWAYS MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DerekJohnson on Cyler Miles’ first fumble: I have no words

Dennis_DeYoung on the early play of Danny Shelton: Shelton is raping the ass of Arizona. This is seriously a thing of beauty to watch. He's a fucking monster.

Derek Johnson reacts to a holding penalty negating a Deontae Cooper touchdown: watching this team is killing me

SECisKing on Cyler Miles taking a sack at crucial moment: THROW THE BALL MOTHERFUCKER

GrundleStiltzkin on Dwayne Washington’s 73 yard TD run: Eat shit fuckheads

GreenRiverGatorz on trying to understand a sensation after a positive sequence of Washington Football: Is this happiness I feel?

Gladstone on a defensive holding call on crucial third down: are you fucking kidding me refs

arey ou fucking kidding me

are you fucking KIDDING ME

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

the wr fuckign ran him over

ARE UYOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Houhusky after an Arizona fake FG for a TD: FUCKING MANAGER FOR THE WOMENS SOCCER TEAM JUST SCORED A TD ON US!!!!!!!!!

Postal91 on Cyler Miles’ second fumble: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FUCKING STUPID, FUCKING SIT THE GODDAMN BENCH AND LET TROY THROW THIS SHIT AROUND.

brchco12 on Tanigawa and Miles’ botched exchange: I never murder the kids

SECisKing on first half: This is some bullshit, making me want to go to Costco on a weekend

claycha on coin toss odds: I'm blaming the fact that AZ gets the ball at the half on John Fuxking Denver as well. FUCK IT ALL!!

dhdawg on Deontae Cooper’s running style: You aren't Barry sanders

KoolAidMan on watching Washington’s first drive of 2nd half: my eyes are bleeding

biak1 thoughts on Cyler Miles: I wish the 12's won and killed Miles in cold blood months ago.

Houhusky after another dropped interception: our LBs practice catching with Mickens after practice

BabsGilbyTawdTy on Pac-12 officiating: Pac-12 officiating is worse than ISIS

Dennis_DeYoung after botched snap on extra point: Kill everyone.

AZDuck gives a neutral observation: even I think you guys are getting raped by the zebras

Gladstone on Sydney Jones’ second interception: FUCK YES!@UUWYHSDJAKH LKASJDKLJS DKLASJD KJASKLD

PostGameOrangeSlices reacts to Deontae Cooper fumble on would be game sealing play: Not even surprised

Houhusky on clock management: CALL A FUCKING TIME OUT YOU FUCKHEAD IN CASE THEY MAKE IT!!!!!!!!!

jecornel after Arizona makes game winning FG: JUUUSTTTTTTTT LET IT OGOGOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DennisDeYoung questions life: My feed died. I want to cry. How could this happen?

Houhusky reacts to loss: FUCKING FIRE PETERHEAD AT THE FUCKING 50 YARD LINE THAT SHIT WAS FUCKING WORSE THAN ANYTHING SARKFUCK EVER PULLED DURING A GAME

Mobey after the game: Feel raped

RoadDawg55 on ending sequence: I can't believe a guy getting paid millions can fuck up something like that. I wanted a time out after 2nd down, but I understand getting a stop on 3rd and waiting to use it. 30+ seconds would have been left before the FG.

Houhusky sums up the day: The system is completely broken; AD, marketing, coaching, players...

We are Minnesota, Miami, and Colorado

We are the past

Comments