Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Feeling bad for the defense

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,192
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Those guys played their asses off, and with multiple freshmen in the back end they were poised and did a great job overall.

Fuck.

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Those guys played their asses off, and with multiple freshmen in the back end they were poised and did a great job overall.

Fuck.

Feel bad for Washington too. He had a great fucking game.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    topdawgnc said:

Fuck.

If only he was rewarded for his hard play by getting a chance to carry the ball on the last drive of the game...
  • Options
    BayDawg said:

topdawgnc said:

Fuck.

Actually he had a fantastic game, maybe good enough to be in the game at the end?

No, we were better off giving the ball to a guy with one leg averaging 2 yards per carry on the day.

The different levels of fucktardedness I saw today will forever confound me.
    Let's be consistent here.

Had Washington been in at the end of the game and fumbled ...

This bored would be blowing up about how fucktarded it was that Washington who has a history of fumbling was in the game.

I really don't have a problem with the running call. 81% of coaches call that play.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    My point is, our fucking "chart" said we needed to get a first down. Why not try to get one with the guy that had been getting them for us all day?

That line of thinking IS consistent with what our fucktard coaches thinking was.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,465
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BayDawg said:

topdawgnc said:

Fuck.

Actually he had a fantastic game, maybe good enough to be in the game at the end?

No, we were better off giving the ball to a guy with one leg averaging 2 yards per carry on the day.

The different levels of fucktardedness I saw today will forever confound me.
    No, Dwayne Washington has a fumbling issue.
  • Options
    Well, if we were worried about fumbling the ball we could have taken 3 knees and punted with 12 seconds left, no?
  • Options
    BayDawg said:

Well, if we were worried about fumbling the ball we could have taken 3 knees and punted with 12 seconds left, no?

And the fucking snapper snaps it over the head of the punter, or to the far left ... and we are all complaining that there were snap problems all night.
  • Options
    Feels like youre moving the goalposts on me.

My point, and it is singular, our chart said we needed a first down. Is that not what I heard? If they really felt like they needed a first down why not the guy that had gotten them? We had two backs average 2 yds per carry and one guy with 150 yards. If we NEEDED a first down who do you think gets it for us?

Anyway, it doesnt matter. This is a game we should have won 41-17. None of the shit that happened in the end should have mattered in the least.
  • Options
    BayDawg said:

Feels like youre moving the goalposts on me.

My point, and it is singular, our chart said we needed a first down. Is that not what I heard? If they really felt like they needed a first down why not the guy that had gotten them? We had two backs average 2 yds per carry and one guy with 150 yards. If we NEEDED a first down who do you think gets it for us?

Anyway, it doesnt matter. This is a game we should have won 41-17. None of the shit that happened in the end should have mattered in the least.

Exactly.

Nothing matters but the fact Washington gave the game away.

It wasn't a fumble ... it wasn't even the time out.