Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stop the Don James Comps

Don James is never walking back through the fucking door.

Saying Pete could ever even come close to DJ is a fucking insult to the Dawgfather (ILTCHT).

Next season will only get worse.

RIP Warshington footbaw.

We are a rowing school.

Comments

• Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,438
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,631
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Not letting you back on the bandwagon when Skeeterman is plungering Bama in 4 years in the NATTY
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Not even that shitty movie was as fucking stupid as is The Peenernan Show.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Fremont goes from a long LIPO rant to Petersen sucks in six weeks.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I would have fired Don James

With the way our fan base is right now, there's a number of people that would have done so.

Everybody is so fixed on 1990-1992 that it clouds their vision of what reality is. Yes, we'd love to be Alabama with what they have done under Saban. But even in our best of worlds with Don James, Washington won the conference 6 out of 18 years.

And there's a good chance that many would have wanted James fired after 1988 ... that would have been a fucking brilliant idea ... don't you think?
  • Options

Tequilla said:

With the way our fan base is right now, there's a number of people that would have done so.

Everybody is so fixed on 1990-1992 that it clouds their vision of what reality is. Yes, we'd love to be Alabama with what they have done under Saban. But even in our best of worlds with Don James, Washington won the conference 6 out of 18 years.

And there's a good chance that many would have wanted James fired after 1988 ... that would have been a fucking brilliant idea ... don't you think?
    You need to work on your analogies. They haven't won since 2000, and Peterman is 2-5 in conference in his first year. Neu came in and nearly won the conference a year after Lambo stood around all season with his dick in his hands.
    And where in the above in what you quoted did I ever make a reference to Petersen?

And BTW, if we play like we did today for the next 2 weeks, we'll win the last 2 games rather easily.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,002

Sure, at anytime in either year one or year two. Then, maybe, after he died.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You need to work on your analogies. They haven't won since 2000, and Peterman is 2-5 in conference in his first year. Neu came in and nearly won the conference a year after Lambo stood around all season with his dick in his hands.
    And where in the above in what you quoted did I ever make a reference to Petersen?

And BTW, if we play like we did today for the next 2 weeks, we'll win the last 2 games rather easily.
    What an accomplishment. Oregon State and WSU are TUFF teams.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

What an accomplishment. Oregon State and WSU are TUFF teams.
    You play the games that are on your schedule. Those are the next ones up ... go win those games.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Disagree. We will lose rather painfully. We saw some good things today. Things we haven't seen this year. But the bad out weighed the good and the bad hasn't improved.
  • Options
    Oregon State and Wazzu aren't good teams. They are worse than both Cal and Colorado IMO.

Nothing will be easy per se with this team ... but we should win both of those games.

I will enjoy watching Shaq, Kikaha, Shelton and Kasen next weekend.