Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW Dawgfan podcast number 4

I am sorry it has taken so long but the next podcast will be posted soon, I want to thank all those who have decided to help mend the fences in the UW community and those who are open to a public reconciliation between the huskyfan podcast, DAwgman.com,and theHusky Honks. Like I have stated before I an in constand contact with the other parties trying to set this up and great progress has been made. Continue to seek the reconcilation that this fanbase deserves and needs that this trying time. I remember the glory years and they can be nye if you have the stomach and humility to ask for reconciliation inpublic.

I really want to reiterate that the perversion and intentional misinformation are the driving factors dividing the fans right now and they need reliable informaiton now more than ever, which is why I really suggest that the husky fan podcast crew reach out to me so I can edit their material prior to going on the air. The angst among the fans right now is growing by the day and they are fighting over the misinformation that they get from outlets like this podcast among others. I really hope this finds you well and as you seek the truth that I am speaking about the fans you take to heart what is really important as a fan base, it is bigger than any one of you JAMES, ROAD DAWG, or CHESTER!

I digress in saying that the perversion only serves to incite the division and comes across as uneducated and low class, the UW fan base is much more than that and it serves you well to refrain from the use of cryptic sexual terms like plunger, dreckfest, lemon, etc. It divides us where you can use your influence to unite us all. I look forward to finally getting the public reconciliation together and moving forward as a fan base through these troubled times.

Thank you to all the UW FANS!

Comments