Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL Huskies-Bruins Game Thread

Comments

• phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    hundley looks like a heisman hopeful out there
  • skookumskookum Member Posts: 447
    can't buy a break or get a bounce. Ugh
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,090
    phineas said:

hundley looks like a heisman hopeful out there

Look who he's playing.
  • mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    Proud Peterson?
    phineas said:

hundley looks like a heisman hopeful front runner out there

• BrothaStringBrothaString Member Posts: 218
    Was really hoping Petersen would bring the end of the Husky Stadium plungers...
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,551 Founders Club
    This is pathetic
    But at least it's a team full of good guys
  • claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    Hey shut the fuck up you negative fuck sticks. One FG and we are over 11 Whoooooo GoDawgs Mother Fuckers
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

If I were there I'd boo the kids and push a blue hair off the upper deck.

rape a milf in E1 and you're ready for Eugene
  • SlocusSlocus Member Posts: 289

If I were there I'd boo the kids and push a blue hair off the upper deck.

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd be looking for a blue hair.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Fire Petersen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Restart from scratch!!!!!!!!!!!!11!

Shut the fuck up with your same Schtick every week. We might as well wait until year 4 until we comment on the coaching or the product on the field.
    Year 3
    So criticism isn't allowed? fuck off
    You seem upset
    Yes, we're fucking terrible. You seem to be okay with it
    We are terrible. We knew the offense was terrible. Our defense is now playing without Peters/Shaq/Kikaha so that makes that unit terrible as well.

The talent sucks on this team. I don't know why people all of a sudden think it is going to be good. It is what it is.
    No one is calling for him to be fired. But the coaching has been really underwhelming this year, if you want to ignore that, go ahead, I'm gonna hold our 3.5 million dollar coach responsible. UCLA is not good, we look like WSU in this game.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Fucking done with this team, tswoaiso.
  • claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Shut the fuck up with your same Schtick every week. We might as well wait until year 4 until we comment on the coaching or the product on the field.
    Year 3
    You seem upset
    We are terrible. We knew the offense was terrible. Our defense is now playing without Peters/Shaq/Kikaha so that makes that unit terrible as well.

The talent sucks on this team. I don't know why people all of a sudden think it is going to be good. It is what it is.
    No one is calling for him to be fired. But the coaching has been really underwhelming this year, if you want to ignore that, go ahead, I'm gonna hold our 3.5 million dollar coach responsible. UCLA is not good, we look like WSU in this game.
    We've looked like a bad WSU (redundant?) team for awhile
    Peterson's half time speech...

"OK everyone, after we get raped, make sure you display OKG behavior and smile and shake hands."
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    edited November 2014
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Year 3
    You seem upset

Nick Saban was really underwhelming his first year too. Petersen may suck but we won't know until later.

I will hold firm at LIPO. I thought we had a chance tonight but with the events this week and now Kikaha not playing this doesn't surprise me.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Year 3
    You seem upset

Nick Saban was really underwhelming his first year too.
    So was every shitty coach (which I'm not saying Petersen) according to you we have to wait til 2016 to question anything he does
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    These OKG's are fucking terrible. Someone better tell Peterman you need football players on the field and good people in the stands in the big leagues.
    we've been pretty good after half time. well, against the fcs atleast. what im trying to get at here is, TSIFO