Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Anyone not IP banned from Doogman

have a summary of these initial thoughts?

Chris Fetters
@Chris_Fetters
.@KimGrinolds and I rolled through our initial thoughts on Marcus Peters's dismissal: http://washington.scout.com/story/1477527 #UW #Dawgman

Comments

• Options
    MadHuskyMadHusky Member Posts: 376
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2014

MadHusky said:

- We heard it first but couldn't confirm it.

- We have no one to replace Peters.

- "This is a surprise to us, but it's not a surprise to us"

- Critics will say we're only piling on Peters now that he's gone, but we knew he was a problem before—just didn't want to say anything. Trust us, we saw it coming.

- This would have happened under Sark too.

- Peters needs to hire an agent and figure out how to improve his draft stock. After all he's a FATHER now and has to provide for a FAMILY.

- Peters' dad is a HIGH SCHOOL COACH. This is going to dramatically impact TBS recruiting.

- This is now 8 or 9 guys that Peterman has dismissed. At least Peterman is consistent even if he draws a hard line.

- Keeping this short so you can listen to it on your smoke break. Go DAWGS.

Needs to provid for his family. No word on if he is well spoken..

The implication was there that he is NOT well-spoken
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,447
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MadHusky said:

- We heard it first but couldn't confirm it.

I'm sure Bleenor heard it first.
    MadHusky said:

- "This is a surprise to us, but it's not a surprise to us"

What?
    MadHusky said:

- This would have happened under Sark too.

Bullshit.
    MadHusky said:

- This is now 8 or 9 guys that Peterman has dismissed. At least Peterman is consistent even if he draws a hard line.

That's a fair point.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Do things get crazy on Twitter or the Seattle Times or FREE sources of information?

Oh, and thanks for the update MadHusky. I turned that shit off when Kim said that Hundley was one of the best QBs in the nation.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Bleenor actually said it was a good move and he's liking Petersen more and more. He noted that Peters was disciplined for the bowl game under Tui and hinted that Peters skipped a practice this week.

Petersen probably have Peters every chance to get back on track but at this point enough was enough.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Bleenor actually said it was a good move and he's liking Petersen more and more. He noted that Peters was disciplined for the bowl game under Tui and hinted that Peters skipped a practice this week.

Petersen probably have Peters every chance to get back on track but at this point enough was enough.

This is what I was thinking. He must be one of the most extreme headcases out there. Im sure 3 years under dude brah sucking his cock telling him he is the next Champ Bailey didn't help.

Petersen knew he just had to get him through 5 more games and he would be moving on the the NFL. He probably would have kicked him off sooner but figured he didn't want to hurt his draft stock since he was projected to possibly be a lottery pick and #1 CB taken. He probably told him this to.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

Dawgman.com - "We knew about it but couldn't tell you"

Come on down to my favorite wine bar and I'll tell you the inside info.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DeepSeaZ said:

Dawgman.com - "We knew about it but couldn't tell you"

Come on down to my favorite wine bar and I'll tell you the inside info.
    Speaking of wine they mentioned coming to grab a "bite" and drink with them before the UCLA game and Kim then said "Or maybe just a drink. Chris you know first hand I am much more fun when I am just drinking ;) "

So embarassing yet hilarious at the same time.
  • Options
    ORdawgORdawg Member Posts: 45
    5 Up Votes Testing 1 First Comment 5 Awesomes

I listened to the guys at Dawgman.com last night (No I wasn't "flipping stations" every once in a while I like to laugh at them). It was essentially just a shitload of Mora bashing by Kim calling him a "fake tough guy" and how the kids at UCLA are slowly returning to the beach and not focusing on football... he is "wearing people a little thin" down there Kim thinks.

Anyways at one point during the show Kim out of no where starts orgasming "Oh man, oh wow, wowwwwwwwwwww, huhhh, OH MAN". F3 follows up with "You are doing that thing again Kim with your phone!". Kim then goes "I just got some hot inside news ill tell you at the break, this is huge. I wish we could tell you all what it is but can't right now. Make sure you head to Dawgman.com tonight and constantly hit the refresh button... because when this leaks or hits, just wow, things are going to get crazy".

Back in the day when I was a dawgman subscriber, Kim and I were talking to Millan about Mora becoming the next Husky HC and Kim never mentioned that he thought that Mora was a "fake tough guy."
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MadHusky said:

- We heard it first but couldn't confirm it....Critics will say we're only piling on Peters now that he's gone, but we knew he was a problem before—just didn't want to say anything. Trust us, we saw it coming...

That'll be $120/yr, please.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Interesting re: Peters. I remember Jimmy Lake in the offseason being asked if being at UW will open more doors in recruiting and Lake specifically mentioned Peters as a guy who would have gone to Boise State but wanted to play in a bigger conference.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Mora, the "fake tough guy" has obviously never given someone a timeout without a warning. Only real tough guys do that.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mora, the "fake tough guy" has obviously never given someone a timeout without a warning. Only real tough guys do that.

Internet tough guys >>>> fake tough guys
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Internet tough guys >>>> fake tough guys
    Pat Hill TUFF or Sounder ScarfTard TUFF?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    IP bans are really hard to get around man.