Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Good thing this was NYC and not Eugene

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A
Probably a couple D bags here but most of these guys weren't out of line, maybe we should make it illegal to look at or talk to anybody. If that uppity bitch was in Eugene she'd have been drug off in the bushes and had a train ran on her by half our basketball squad while Colt snorted coke off her ass.

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah, I don't get what is so bad about it. I mind my own business, but there is nothing wrong with saying hello or saying the girl was beautiful. Just say thank you and keep walking. It's not some traumatic experience. The most troubling part of the video was the dudes putting a mediocre bitch on a pedestal like she was something special.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    "Verbal street harrassment"

lol
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Yeah, I don't get what is so bad about it. I mind my own business, but there is nothing wrong with saying hello or saying the girl was beautiful. Just say thank you and keep walking. It's not some traumatic experience. The most troubling part of the video was the dudes putting a mediocre bitch on a pedestal like she was something special.

This. I mean, I'd fuck her, but that's now saying much. Very average chick getting WAY too much attention.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Imagine if she did that in Saudi Arabia.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    it's pretty simple. she's fucking ugly but she's wearing a t-shirt that makes it clear she has big tits.

we are all fucking prisoners to the spell that those things cast. period. end of story.

i'd fuck a toothless whore from Pullman if she had big tits. it's just the way I am.

and she's walking through the hood 99% of the time.

cover the tits, cover the problem. because that fat ass and that snozz on her puss ain't the reason anyone wants to talk to her.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,603
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Creepy is wrong. It's the ass that's her problem. The tits are nice, but that means looking at the snooz. Most of the compliments came from behind.

As far as the "harassment" goes... I think it's fair to say that chicks should stop bitching about getting attention for men. Free pass in life. If they know how to use it correctly, they will never need to work another day in their life. That's why REAL feminists are fuck ugly and forced to work.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    This thread is embarrassing, but the video is borderline racist so I guess that's a push?!!?

(Trying to pick up APAG's mantle here)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This thread is embarrassing, but the video is borderline racist so I guess that's a push?!!?

If it makes you feel better, I'd still give her the most disappointing 30 seconds of her life.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

If it makes you feel better, I'd still give her the most disappointing 30 seconds of her life.
    I'm sure it wouldn't make the top five.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I'm sure it wouldn't make the top five.
    You think there's been five? I'll take the under on consensual encounters. Ice queen.
  • Options
    If there's one thing I've learned here, it's that the over/under is always 5.