Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Nothing about this UCLA team scares me

2»

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    Houhusky said:

If Hundley actually runs and isnt a potential hiesman sliding pussy he can easily run all over our below average LBs and secondary

Ishmael Adams is also pretty damn good at returning kick offs and has been schemed around all year so far.

Their RB (Paul Perkins) is actually pretty good too and will easily run away from our LBs if he gets to the second level freely

UCLA has played pretty shitty and their WRs might be as bad as ours though, so there's that

Our LBs are average. They are not below average.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Houhusky said:

If Hundley actually runs and isnt a potential hiesman sliding pussy he can easily run all over our below average LBs and secondary

Ishmael Adams is also pretty damn good at returning kick offs and has been schemed around all year so far.

Their RB (Paul Perkins) is actually pretty good too and will easily run away from our LBs if he gets to the second level freely

UCLA has played pretty shitty and their WRs might be as bad as ours though, so there's that

Our LBs are average. They are not below average.
    fair enough, I think our great DL makes them look a lot better than they really are...
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I have pretty much the same feeling about this one that I did before the ASU game. Both teams are very beatable, and I feel the defense will hold them down. The question is can our offense score some points and win.
    I'll say no this time
  • beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    I got yall pegged told u u would beat Colorado and also told u when everyone on this board predicted 10 wins during winter u had 3 guaranteed losses oregon, stanford and ucla and would be lucky to get 8 wins
    Im still preaching follow the wisdom!
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    PurpleJ said:

I remember when the Husky players smoked weed and talked shit like Lane Kiffin. Who cares if the fans don't like it. Husky fans are soft ass losers who are probably listening to a MLS game on their iPad

I know you are being serious but an iPad can stream content in HD, so just listening would be silly.
    Free Pub!1!!!!111!
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,710 Swaye's Wigwam
    beelzebub said:

I got yall pegged told u u would beat Colorado and also told u when everyone on this board predicted 10 wins during winter u had 3 guaranteed losses oregon, stanford and ucla and would be lucky to get 8 wins
    Im still preaching follow the wisdom!

So you predicted we'd only be 4 times better than Wazzu this year, not 5 times like everyone else said?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    UW loses by at least three TD's, easily.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,531 Founders Club

UW loses by at least three TD's, easily.

Big time pressing