Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Summary of our team

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Here's the difference between Sark and Peterson. We had a lot of highs under Sark, beat quite a few top 10 teams. But also got plunger raped when we shouldn't have. The kids had focus at times but lost it in the fourth quarter so many times (seeing this at USC right now). So he could coach when he wanted to but would go on a three week bender and bang waitresses every year.

Peterson is much more consistent. This year, we have closed games we were ahead, we won when we should have and lost when we should have (other than maybe the trees, which we played close). Peterson is focused at all times and our players are as well. They haven't always made the plays, but at least they aren't fucking doing the lawnmower on the sideline. And fucking finally, we started to mix in the option. Seriously, with these QBs, we should be playing the same offense as we did with Tui. Say what you want about Neuheisel, but he changed his offense to the skills of our team.

I know Colorado is junk and we won partially cause their mistakes. But I think we go 3-1 out. We beat either ASU or UCLA and lose the other.

Either way, I'm just glad to watch focused players rather than the dreckfest Sark brought.

Comments