Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For you idiots that say the SEC doesn't play anyone

TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
edited October 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
OOC wins over CFP top 25 teams:

SEC (4) - #9 Kansas State (road), #20 West Virginia (neutral), #21 Clemson (home), #23 East Carolina (home)
ACC (2) - #10 Notre Dame (home), @ #16 Ohio State (road)
Pac-12 (1) - #8 Michigan State (home)

TL, DR: The SEC has more OOC wins over CFP top 25 teams than the rest of America combined.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    But Michigan State
  • Options
    The worst part of this is that the SEC didn't even get to play themselves to boost this statistic.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Paging OBK and PL_SS.....
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

Paging OBK and PL_SS.....

Quooks and Doogs hate facts.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

SEC (4) - #9 Kansas State (road), #20 West Virginia (neutral), #21 Clemson (home), #23 East Carolina (home)

TL, DR: The SEC has more OOC wins over CFP top 25 teams than the rest of America combined.

I like to add East Carolina to this list, because, you know, they are routinely acknowledged as a top contender.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,795
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I like to add East Carolina to this list, because, you know, they are routinely acknowledged as a top contender.
    Give us 2 more paragraphs of keen analysis, I know you have it in you
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    They gotta stop scheduling those National Championship games, too.

Fuckin pussies!
  • Options

Like I said, Quooks hate facts.
  • Options

The East Carolina who? That's right, no one's heard of them.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Pirates.

I am pretty sure your the only one here who has never heard of them.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

That was quick.

• Options
    edited November 2014

Pirates.

Stop pretending like they mean something. They suck, and their addition to this list weaken's the OP's argument. WV sucks ass too. Hth.
  • Options
    RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Pirates.

Stop pretending like they mean something. They suck, and their addition to this list weaken's the OP's argument. WV sucks ass too. Hth.
    You sound as thought Famous Jameis eliminated your team from playoff contention last night. You don't have to be bitter at us.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,503

And Oregon got throttled at home to an unranked Arizona team with a freshman QB and freshman RB.
  • Options

Pirates.

You sound as thought Famous Jameis eliminated your team from playoff contention last night. You don't have to be bitter at us.
    Famous Rapist has no impact on UO's playoff bid at this point.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

And Oregon got throttled at home to an unranked Arizona team with a freshman QB and freshman RB.
    Lol at throttled. Oregon got beat by the idiocy of Don Pellum, a decimated O-line that didn't have Jake Fisher and others available to play, and faggot play calls by bitch-hole refs that call 15 yard penalties for bowing after a play. Hope that clears the fog out of your brain.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

Pressing.

Badly.
  • Options

Lol at throttled. Oregon got beat by the idiocy of Don Pellum, a decimated O-line that didn't have Jake Fisher and others available to play, and faggot play calls by bitch-hole refs that call 15 yard penalties for bowing after a play. Hope that clears the fog out of your brain.
    Nope.

Didn't.

Throttled.
  • Options

Nope.

Didn't.

Throttled.
    Throttled is what happens to the Huskies week in and week out.
  • Options

Nope.

Didn't.

Throttled.
    Throttled is what happens to the Huskies week in and week out.
    Wow, you're simple.