Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This Video Should Have Set Off Alarm Bells for the Tyee Club

PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
edited October 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
UDub hired their Mike Riley after Sark bailed out of Lake Washington. Peterman's act on this ESPN video is simply amazing to watch. The super-white teeth. The "it interesting about it" (didn't say "thing" after "interesting" for some reason) weirdness of his final "will I or won't I shower in this shower" statement. The surprise edit popping out of the shower like a bewildered Ukrainian child who has never seen anything other than a bath tub.

"YAY! I HAVE A SHOWER AND A TV!!" Did they keep this guy locked in a closet in Boise? A windowless converted pantry for his office?

Petersen's mind would have literally melted down completely had somebody put a microwave on a small fridge.

I'm guessing if he goes to a recruit's house that has running water and a septic tank, he's gushing like a geyser.

http://espn.go.com/videohub/video/clip?id=11701821&categoryid=2564308

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,696
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    "It will be anxious to see." People make fun of Helfrich for being a rube.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,663
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

"It will be anxious to see." People make fun of Helfrich for being a rube.

That's why you're farting out the coach Peeth shit? Because people make fun of Helfrich? Christ you are a portland pussy.
  • Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited October 2014

UDub hired their Mike Riley after Sark bailed out of Lake Washington. Peterman's act on this ESPN video is simply amazing to watch. The super-white teeth. The "it will interesting" (didn't say "be" before "interesting" for some reason) weirdness of his final "will I or won't I shower in this shower" statement. The surprise edit popping out of the shower like a bewildered Ukrainian child who has never seen anything other than a bath tub.

"YAY! I HAVE A SHOWER AND A TV!!" Did they keep this guy locked in a closet in Boise? A windowless converted pantry for his office?

Petersen's mind would have literally melted down completely had somebody put a microwave on a small fridge.

I'm guessing if he goes to a recruit's house that has running water and a septic tank, he's gushing like a geyser.

Holy fuck press of the century. I don't give a flying fuck if UW hired an idiot savant as long as he wins.

BTW yes Petersen was way out of his element recruiting Bellevue, the wealthiest city in the Pacific Northwest. All he's done is cleaned up with recruits like Army All-American Scout Top 50 FS Budda Baker (who flipped from UO, hee hee), Army All-American Scout 300 4* OT Henry Roberts, 3* DE Shane Bowman, and convinced 3* Top 10 west coast OG Morgan Richey to walk-on instead of accepting scholarship offers at UCLA, Utah, CSU, Yale etc.

Other than that I'm really worried.
  • Options

UDub hired their Mike Riley after Sark bailed out of Lake Washington. Peterman's act on this ESPN video is simply amazing to watch. The super-white teeth. The "it will interesting" (didn't say "be" before "interesting" for some reason) weirdness of his final "will I or won't I shower in this shower" statement. The surprise edit popping out of the shower like a bewildered Ukrainian child who has never seen anything other than a bath tub.

Holy fuck press of the century. I don't give a flying fuck if UW hired an idiot savant as long as he wins.

BTW yes Petersen was way out of his element recruiting Bellevue, the wealthiest city in the Pacific Northwest. All he's done is cleaned up with recruits like Army All-American Scout Top 50 FS Budda Baker (who flipped from UO, hee hee), Army All-American Scout 300 4* OT Henry Roberts, 3* DE Shane Bowman, and convinced 3* Top 10 west coast OG Morgan Richey to walk-on instead of accepting scholarship offers at UCLA, Utah, CSU, Yale etc.

Other than that I'm really worried.
    Doog