Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Why does Pac12 network feel it necessary to comply with title IX?

Just football programming, 24/7!!!! Fuck, nobody wants to watch a bunch of dumbly fumbly uncoordinated broads play soccer. Good Lord, you ever count how many times pac12 women "athletes" dribble off their shins, turn the ball over, clank 80% of their "set shots" off the rim. I've never seen a smooth jumper come from a ladies game.

"We know how to play below the rim" is the ladyhoops mantra. My ass, I played better hoops for the Parks depth when I was 12.

E-FUCKING-NUFF with the women's sports Pac12 network. If more than 1, THATS RIGHT 1 (not including the players and their families) person accross the western united states watched a girls soccer game start to finish, I'td be like the 8th wonder of the world.

No offense, I like the gymnastics, but the rest is pure political correctness and titleIX gone awry. if I was an advertiser, I'd say "if you play my ad during a girls game, of ANY kind I'm pulling it!

OK the volleyballers look hot too. Put them in panties and ill pay for an ad

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,467 Founders Club
    OK all you semantics police, who never bring anything to the table, feel free to ignore the content, instead make fun of my accidental typing error.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    different thread race ya retard. you must have a dauter in sports? I expected resistence from your type. I didn't mean to insult anyones' daughters. Just excersising my opinion on what's wrong with Pac12 network. sorry if I hurt your feelings Racey!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,899 Founders Club
    "You earned the semantics police badge."
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

OK all you semantics police, who never bring anything to the table, feel free to ignore the content, instead make fun of my accidental typing error.

You're not a member of the semantics police Race, you just haven't brought ONE FUCKING ORIGINAL FOOTBALL TOPIC HERE, or at Dman in 12 years or so. Aside from comic books and Photoshop (which any 5 year old can do) What do you contribute football-wise? I like you Race, and I think its a fair question. Football is fun to talk about. Try it sometime!

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

different thread race ya retard. you must have a dauter in sports? I expected resistence from your type. I didn't mean to insult anyones' daughters. Just excersising my opinion on what's wrong with Pac12 network. sorry if I hurt your feelings Racey!

If you're here to hurt Racey's feelings you won't last long.

And the fact that you differentiate between men's and women's soccer tells us something about you. And it isn't good.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    If you're going to bash Races photoshops then I AM OUT!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Take this to the WNBA board!!

And who are you to say that layups, jump stops, and jumping free throws aren't fucking exciting?
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167
    I still can't tell if this is one massive whoosh or not.
    I put a lot of effort into those photo shops.

You're not a member of the semantics police Race, you just haven't brought ONE FUCKING ORIGINAL FOOTBALL TOPIC HERE, or at Dman in 12 years or so. Aside from comic books and Photoshop (which any 5 year old can do) What do you contribute football-wise? I like you Race, and I think its a fair question. Football is fun to talk about. Try it sometime!

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

I'm guessing its a massive whoosh.

But I could be wrong with puppydork's references to "broads", "dauters", and not knowing the difference between who actually does the photoshops vs who gets credit for them.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Mad_Son said:

But I could be wrong with puppydork's references to "broads", "dauters", and not knowing the difference between who actually does the photoshops vs who gets credit for them.

Sadly, it's not a whoosh
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Mad_Son said:

Sadly, it's not a whoosh
    Fuck.
  • Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    edited July 2013
    I'm cool with mixing some women's soccer, women's tennis and women's vball into the college football throughout the day. Where else are we going to find some future 60 year olds for HHHOTW?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,350 Founders Club

I'm cool with mixing some women's soccer, women's tennis and women's vball into the college football throughout the day. Where else are we going to find some future 60 year olds for HHHOTW?

I've been combing through the Kiwanis member website all evening
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club
    Softball is the worst. It's just painful to watch. Those girls make two or three errors an inning, easy. hot Canadian broad aside (Danielle something), I Could never watch more than 5 minutes of Washington, Even though they tried to turn us into a softball school.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Jeezus, enuff already.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Just football programming, 24/7!!!! Fuck, nobody wants to watch a bunch of dumbly fumbly uncoordinated broads play soccer. Good Lord, you ever count how many times pac12 women "athletes" dribble off their shins, turn the ball over, clank 80% of their "set shots" off the rim. I've never seen a smooth jumper come from a ladies game.

"We know how to play below the rim" is the ladyhoops mantra. My ass, I played better hoops for the Parks depth when I was 12.

E-FUCKING-NUFF with the women's sports Pac12 network. If more than 1, THATS RIGHT 1 (not including the players and their families) person accross the western united states watched a girls soccer game start to finish, I'td be like the 8th wonder of the world.

No offense, I like the gymnastics, but the rest is pure political correctness and titleIX gone awry. if I was an advertiser, I'd say "if you play my ad during a girls game, of ANY kind I'm pulling it!

Hello there.

Most of the Pac-12 football is pretty bad too. Some scantily clad variety is a good thing.

• trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Hello there.

Most of the Pac-12 football is pretty bad too. Some scantily clad variety is a good thing.

The solution is simple.
    Pac-12 Lingerie Football.
    Woof!

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    I don't mind watching women's sports.