Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is this board ok now?

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Last night was pretty brutal around here. Are we going to fire every fucking coach who loses a big game? Even I thought it would be closer but what happened in the game didn't shock me.

Petersen is the real deal. What I took away from last nights game is Cyler is fucking awful (and I have been a big Cyler defender this season). He isn't a QB who is a winner. He is adequate at best, maybe it is time for Peternorth to unleash Troy and just see what happens at this point. All the anti Keith Price doogs people are really looking silly right now. He was one of the better UW QBs in a long time and made Sark look a lot better than he actually was.

Just calm down you faggots. Shit is going to get better. Peterman is recruiting linemen. The team isn't turning the ball over at will anymore and they are tackling better. Yes last night fucking sucked and Petersen is to blame but tha shit is going to happen. Good coaches lose. Lambo Beat Saban and Kiffin beat Kelly etc. coaching isn't always 1 + 1 = 2. Helfrich has a Ferrari right now with Mariotta and is driving it like a mustang.

Even I had a little too big of a boner when we hired Petersen. I figured with some of the talent we had (which I overrated immensely, our talent on O besides Ross is pathetic) that with a better coach we would dominate. Not the case.

Non Tequilla version: We still fucking suck... But Petersen is a good coach and will turn things around. LIPO and stop bleeding so profusely from your pussy.

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I wanted Cyler to fail just so I could be right
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Last night was pretty brutal around here. Are we going to fire every fucking coach who loses a big game? Even I thought it would be closer but what happened in the game didn't shock me.

Yes.
  • Options
    CanardCanard Member Posts: 504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Petersen is the real deal. What I took away from last nights game is Cyler is fucking awful (and I have been a big Cyler defender this season). He isn't a QB who is a winner. He is adequate at best, maybe it is time for Peternorth to unleash Troy and just see what happens at this point. All the anti Keith Price doogs people are really looking silly right now. He was one of the better UW QBs in a long time and made Sark look a lot better than he actually was.

Just calm down you faggots. Shit is going to get better. Peterman is recruiting linemen. The team isn't turning the ball over at will anymore and they are tackling better. Yes last night fucking sucked and Petersen is to blame but tha shit is going to happen. Good coaches lose. Lambo Beat Saban and Kiffin beat Kelly etc. coaching isn't always 1 + 1 = 2. Helfrich has a Ferrari right now with Mariotta and is driving it like a mustang.

Even I had a little too big of a boner when we hired Petersen. I figured with some of the talent we had (which I overrated immensely, our talent on O besides Ross is pathetic) that with a better coach we would dominate. Not the case.

Non Tequilla version: We still fucking suck... But Petersen is a good coach and will turn things around. LIPO and stop bleeding so profusely from your pussy.

doogie, doogie, doog, oh doogie doogie.

Same shit said, different season.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Cunt, I like you and you are one of the most logical poster here, but I'm going to have to tell you to kindly fuck off. People are going to get upset about getting plungered by Oregon. Complaining about complainers is the same thing. Nobody wants Petersen to be fired. He can do better though.

It is less about being upset getting plungered by Oregon and more about "Fire every coach that loses to Oregon!" Type of deal.

So lets fire Petersen and hire some other random fuck to come in and clean up the mess. Are we going to keep doing this year after year?

My point is I like Petersen and he is the best shot at UW success in a long time. To fire him after a bad game with Sark's shitty recruits is retarded though.

I'm done

- CF
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Stoops went 7-5 his first year
    Saban did similar his first year at Bama

• Options
    SevenElevenSevenEleven Member Posts: 318
    Don James went 5-6 in year two!
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I'm surprised that Miles has been absolutely putrid against the better teams in the conference but am probably more surprised at how subpar the OL has been. They may not be giving up as many sacks as 2012 but they need to give the QB more time in general and the run blocking should be much better with 3 RS-SRs and 1 RS-JR who have played a ton of football.

We can only hope Riva returns again vs. ASU and provides a big boost to the unit.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

topdawgnc said:

Stoops went 7-5 his first year
    Saban did similar his first year at Bama

Race would have fired Don James
    Multiple times.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People on this board are shitting themselves because it is obvious what it's going to take to overcome the top conference program, and that mountain is a fucking climb.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

If people would just listen to me all of this nonsense could be avoided.

I listened, but you were just talking about golf, and I couldn't figure out what that had to do with anything.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

What the FUCK is going to happen next year when kawasaki doesn't have Kikaha, Shelton, Hudson, Shaq, and Timu?

McGary, Vea, Dissly, Johnson, Qualls, Baker, Jones....

All of those guys but 1 aren't "tainted." They won't be All-Americans, but to full-scale panic with those guys waiting to play is probably FS.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

What the FUCK is going to happen next year when kawasaki doesn't have Kikaha, Shelton, Hudson, Shaq, and Timu?

Real American Hero Will Dissly to the rescue!!!11!