Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim stirring the pot early today

Kim is back with the "this was a 9 win team on their way up and with everyone returning (you know, like our top-in-the-conference RB, TE, and 5th year QB)"

He's not bashing Pete, so don't be a twister, but how many of you expected the team to take a step back this year? (you know, cuz last year we beat Oregon and Stanford)

Players are being treated like soldiers who signed up for the Army but got transferred to the Marines.

Oh, and any Sark bashing will be deleted (apparently that is a thread jack)

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Things set up well for Kim to say some really stupid shit this week. With the Oregon loss and Sark having USC set up to be a national power with a convincing home win over a Colorado squad that has yet to win in conference.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Things set up well for Kim to say some really stupid shit this week. With the Oregon loss and Sark having USC set up to be a national power with a convincing home win over a Colorado squad that has yet to win in conference.

Can Petersen say he is a hail mary away from a top 5 ranking? That's what I thought
    I know you are being sarcastic, but his soft ass team let Boston College rush for 5000000 yards and choked like a JOEY girl.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I also expect to see some shots at Petersen's recruiting in the next week + a questioning of what exactly an OKG is.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    When I read about Peters having a comedy hour on the bench during the 4th quarter ... I just laughed.

Losing happens. You're going to get beat every once in a while.

But a competitor when they get beat tries to figure out what happened and does everything in their power to make sure it doesn't happen again. How many guys on this roster can you say that about?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

I also expect to see some shots at Petersen's recruiting in the next week + a questioning of what exactly an OKG is.

You mean like Baker.

The stud who said no to Sark and then switched his commit and is starting to play like a legit OKG ...

Just asking.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2014
    Need to see the "equating football to golf" thread over there. I have the vanilla lawyers on speed dial.

Dickus....?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,104
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Kim has a small penis.

Makes his hands look big.
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Kim is back with the "this was a 9 win team on their way up and with everyone returning (you know, like our top-in-the-conference RB, TE, and 5th year QB)"

Sean Parker says hi too..

Of course, the players on the bench are always going to be better than those starters that just left..
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kim is back with the "this wasis a 9 (or 10) win team on their way up and with everyone returning (you know, like our top-in-the-conference RB, TE, and 5th year QB)"

He's not bashing Pete, so don't be a twister, but how many of you expected the team to take a step back this year? (you know, cuz last year we beat Oregon and Stanford)

Players are being treated like soldiers who signed up for the ArmyMcHale's Navy but got transferred to the Marines.

Oh, and any Sark bashing will be deleted (apparently that is a thread jack)

Crisped things up for Grinolds there.

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

When I read about Peters having a comedy hour on the bench during the 4th quarter ... I just laughed.

Losi. Cant stand him happens. You're going to get beat every once in a while.

But a competitor when they get beat tries to figure out what happened and does everything in their power to make sure it doesn't happen again. How many guys on this roster can you say that about?

Peters is the biggest cunt on this team. He REFUSES to tackle. Superglue his bare puddyass to the bench for good. That would be appropriate comedy hour