Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

ESPN picking Washington over Oregon

34-31

In a nutshell, they view the two programs as going in opposite directions and that if Oregon wins, it is the last shot they have of a win over Washington into the foreseeable future. I can hear the butt's puckering in Eugene, all the way down here in Southern Nevada.

Comments

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    Dardanus said:

ESPN picking Washington? We're fucked.

Correct. Oregon beats the spread.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,902 Founders Club
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,298
    Where's the link?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Fuck me!

You know how many fucking refrigerators I have to go around and take my fucking 24-20 Washington win prediction off ...

Fucking ESPN Cocksuckers.

Oregon 48-17
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Seems appropriate here
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Well I'm not gonna go that far. But I do think the 21 point spread is absurd
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    AZDuck said:

Seems appropriate here

brb, jo
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    And the Game Day tards picked UCLA last week....

• RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    ESPN is totally transparent. It's all about the money with them. They picked the Huskies because the Seattle market is way bigger than Eugene, hell the whole state of Oregon. The Ducks, at home, have too much this year. Now next year in Seattle with no Mariota? Totally different deal.
  • Quack_AddictQuack_Addict Member Posts: 30
    Vegasdawg said:

34-31

In a nutshell, they view the two programs as going in opposite directions and that if Oregon wins, it is the last shot they have of a win over Washington into the foreseeable future. I can hear the butt's puckering in Eugene, all the way down here in Southern Nevada.

Actually, each of the ESPN PAC12 writers picked OR to win. It is only one guy, Will Harris, who wrote that and believes it. I am trying not to be bias when I say this, but that piece really sounds like sour grapes / an axe to grind. Both UW and OR will be taking large steps back next year due to attrition. The question becomes more about recent recruiting and the ability of coaching staffs to develop kids.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited October 2014

Vegasdawg said:

34-31

Actually, each of the ESPN PAC12 writers picked OR to win. It is only one guy, Will Harris, who wrote that and believes it. I am trying not to be bias when I say this, but that piece really sounds like sour grapes / an axe to grind. Both UW and OR will be taking large steps back next year due to attrition. The question becomes more about recent recruiting and the ability of coaching staffs to develop kids.
    Yeah. But still

UW won't be taking a huge step back next year. That's wishful thinking on your part. HTH.