Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Vegas Bowl Roll Call!!

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
edited February 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
How is everyone getting to Burien for the game? Where are you coming from and where are you staying? Will you watch the game in HD? Will you drink the coldest beer in town? Will the grub be solid? Where is the best steak in Burien?

Comments

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam
    What I'm hearing is Good Time Ernie's Pub in Burien is the place to go. Here are some helpful User Reviews:

This place has many upsides and downsides. They have had their share of trouble including a major assault in their parking lot as another mentioned. Nonetheless it is a great little dive. Plenty of space, a variety of people of all ages and interests and a variety of events that may appeal to anybody who would go

Rating: 1.0 out of 5"by Boy C. at Yelp User Review8/18/2011This place is ghetto, dirty, service you would get at a ghetto and dirty bar. Unsafe, last time I was here some guy was stabbed to death.

been to GTE a few times. It's better there during the week but on the weekends... eh. It's crowded and loud. I'm only 24 years old, but when I go there, I feel ssssssssssooooooooooooo much older. I do believe that the outside says it's a sports bar but what kind of sports bar plays nothing but rap? The only good thing about this place is the one friendly bartender/server chick.

Dude just got stabbed here last night. One guy in the hospital, another dead. The clientelle says it all.....

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    koopdog said:

What I'm hearing is Good Time Ernie's Pub in Burien is the place to go. Here are some helpful User Reviews:

This place has many upsides and downsides. They have had their share of trouble including a major assault in their parking lot as another mentioned. Nonetheless it is a great little dive. Plenty of space, a variety of people of all ages and interests and a variety of events that may appeal to anybody who would go

Rating: 1.0 out of 5"by Boy C. at Yelp User Review8/18/2011This place is ghetto, dirty, service you would get at a ghetto and dirty bar. Unsafe, last time I was here some guy was stabbed to death.

been to GTE a few times. It's better there during the week but on the weekends... eh. It's crowded and loud. I'm only 24 years old, but when I go there, I feel ssssssssssooooooooooooo much older. I do believe that the outside says it's a sports bar but what kind of sports bar plays nothing but rap? The only good thing about this place is the one friendly bartender/server chick.

Dude just got stabbed here last night. One guy in the hospital, another dead. The clientelle says it all.....

How is everyone planning to get there?
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,099 Swaye's Wigwam
    I hear Army of Doogs is renting a limo.
  • purplehazepurplehaze Member Posts: 20
    Wow. You guys seem kinda new.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

No need to make an issue of it.

I'm trying real hard to fit in. I would appreciate it if you would be more supportive.
  • purplehazepurplehaze Member Posts: 20
    You get my vote.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,896 Founders Club