Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

One on One with Coach Petersen

Yogi Roth interview with Leach and Coach Pete tonight on Pac12 Network, if you aren't interested in Leach skip the first 15 minutes. The football office should put that interview on a DVD and send it to ever player/parent the staff intends to recruit from here on out. Each time I hear him speak I become more impressed, those young men couldn't have a better mentor/coach leading them forward.

Hopefully the parents didn't see him cursing up a storm with 2 minutes to play last Saturday. FYFMFE #MKC

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Saw it and liked it. He is 97-13 for a reason.
  • Options
    DisslyDawgDisslyDawg Member Posts: 15
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Him cursing, and not tolerating any bullshit, would be a plus in my dear ole parents book.

This ain't pee wee league

That last sentence was big sky saracism...is it Friday yet?

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Him cursing, and not tolerating any bullshit, would be a plus in my dear ole parents book.

This ain't pee wee league

This is division 1 football brotha.

Hold it ...

Wrong former BSU coach.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Ahh, the Pac-12's warrior-poet.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Yogi should DIAFF.

The fact that Sark offered him the QB coaching job when he took the UW job in '09 should have spoke volumes to anyone who isn't a fucktard.

you're right, FYFMFE. it also shows that nansen was his backup fluffer option
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have Directv so I never watched the Pac 12 network, but there is some good shit on there. I heard so much bad stuff about it that I wrote it off before giving it a chance. I thought it was all soccer, track and field, and softball.

I have been watching it on my computer lately. In the past couple days I have watched a replay of the Cal game and part of a documentary on the 2000 UW-Miami game. The Drive is a good show too. Hopefully I can catch a replay of the Peterman interview.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Yogi should DIAFF.

The fact that Sark offered him the QB coaching job when he took the UW job in '09 should have spoke volumes to anyone who isn't a fucktard.

Chrissy Hart was right.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I won't be watching because I can stand that fag Yogi Roth.
  • Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment

Hopefully I can catch a replay of the Peterman interview.

From looking at my tv guide they will only replay it 32453453456 times over the next few weeks, you should be safe.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,845
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Hopefully I can catch a replay of the Peterman interview.

From looking at my tv guide they will only replay it 32453453456 times over the next few weeks, you should be safe.
    What the fuck is a tee vee guide?
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I have Directv so I never watched the Pac 12 network, but there is some good shit on there. I heard so much bad stuff about it that I wrote it off before giving it a chance. I thought it was all soccer, track and field, and softball.

I have been watching it on my computer lately. In the past couple days I have watched a replay of the Cal game and part of a documentary on the 2000 UW-Miami game. The Drive is a good show too. Hopefully I can catch a replay of the Peterman interview.

The 2000 Miami game doc was great. Made me miss Washington, dammit.
    Went to that game with my cousin from Florida when I was a Junior @ UW. A couple other Floridians sat next to us, and my cousin and them were talking a grip a shit before the game, high fiving each other and whatnot about how they were gonna kick our ass. When we scored our 1st TD, crowd went ape shit, siren sounded, etc., they had the look of genuine fear in their faces. One of my favorite non-conference games I ever attended @ Husky Stadium. 2000, what a great fucking season that was.

• Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    pawz said:

What the fuck is a tee vee guide?

It's that funny looking button on your remote that says GUIDE. Try it sometime!
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Yogi should DIAFF.

At least give Yogi credit for not hitching himself to the biggest fraud in college football.
  • Options
    DisslyDawgDisslyDawg Member Posts: 15
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2014

Yogi should DIAFF.

I believe that former U of Idaho QB Doug N. was actually offered the qb coach position in 09? I watched him a few time here in Montana 25 years ago while he won the D1AA Heisman. Idaho and Montana had some Areana football type games back in those days.

Yes the football content has been really good and an easy way to get a feel of the conference as we live in an area that gets more Big 10 football.

The Drive this evening had some UW photos and Mrs Mora (foundation) has a nice story about getting kids to the football games in SCal. Stopping MM will be tough sledding but I believe the Huskies have a punchers chance with that D along with Coach Petersen at the helm.