Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Five possibles

Hello.

I am Biggest for duck football. Last year I give you five possibles for huge duck champions in game on huskies.

But this year I get the tingles inside me. Last night while I slept in barn with my brothers and goats I had visions of fat woman with hairy titties sitting on the duck faces. I did the google and found out this woman is the coach of the washington. This cannot be good for the duck possibles.

This year I come on you with shameful possibles for huskies to be champions on ducks.

One. Eleven is not the good number. Many bads happen with number eleven, especially at the Seven Eleven on Aurora in Constantinople. I do not like this number for ducks.

Two. aaaaaaaaaaaajak;lfdjad;akdjadjk;fld. the fuck

Three. Game is on the Huskies Stadium. Huskies play crisp at this spot.

four. I like the schoolgirls shouting for ducks on side on field but they give me the boner and the stains in my sweatpants. Last month mother saws the boner and stains and knows something is the up. Mother found many googles of pictures of these cuntwhores on her computer. I know this is not a possible for game. But it cannot be good for the duck possibles.

Five. The Sark is very crafty and well fed coach. She has the hairy titties that most Turkish men dream of fapping to. She is the special. I do not think the Helf or the Pellum can handle the Sark's hairy titties without making the many problems during game.

Thank you for your attentions. Please be do not shooting the message.

Comments