Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Premium Partner Reviews 2008 Class

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club
edited February 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
For those of you who are new here, Hardcore Husky and the Seattle Times have never reached a formal agreement to make Bob Condotta our premium partner but talks are ongoing. For more info, please call (509) 701-3468 and ask for Koop. He'll get on the phone once he figures out how to do so with only one arm.

Bob posted his review of the 2008 class which many of you remember as the BEST CLASS EVER in UW history. Just ask Mitzi, she'll tell you as soon as Mark Emmert is done pounding her with his 2 inches of thunder.

Here's the fucking link or should I call the f-bomb link or is f-bombing link. Whatever.

http://blogs.seattletimes.com/huskyfootball/2012/12/16/reviewing-the-class-of-2008/

The one thing that jumps out at me is this part of his review:

"The class was ranked as high as it was largely due to UW getting most of pretty good group of in-state recruits (among them Jermaine Kearse, Alameda Ta’amu, Kavario Middleton and Everrette Thompson as well as the late switch by Chris Polk to decommit from USC and sign with the Huskies."

I imagined for a minute what UW football would've been like in Sark's first 3 years if Chris Polk hadn't switched from USC to UW. There is probably no miracle win over USC in 2009. There is probably no victory over Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl and quite honestly there's probably not even the Holiday Bowl. Entering 2011, Sark's record is probably 9-15 at best. Without Polk, UW probably loses to Cal and Arizona in 2011 and misses a bowl game for the 3rd straight year. Without Polk, Sark might get fired after that third year and there's a certain guy roaming the sidelines in Westwood who was tanned, ready and rested and eager to take the UW job.

So Chris Polk, despite the fact I consider you one of my favorite Huskies of all time, I say fuck you (f-bomb you?) for carrying this program on your back for 3 years while Sarkisian gets all the f-bomb credit.

Comments