Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Is the

Pat Hayden Arizona Express Welcoming Committee .... on standby at LAX this Saturday?

Or too soon?

Comments

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I will be standing outside the gate chanting "Coach O"
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014
    He's not getting fired this year. He will win just enough to avoid it. That's a four-year buyout. We know the script.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    If that's the case, Pat will not be around to make a second consecutive airport intervention, hth.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I think Arizona loses this one close. They're riding high after last week not realizing that USC's lines aren't as pussy as Oregon's and that Fat fuck and co. are coaching for their jobs. USC will embarrass themselves a few more times this season but not this weekend, and Sark will make a huge deal out of a ridiculous #10 ranking.

However if SC does get blown out Sark will be fired after the game. Cook it. You have players at SC, and no losers like the Seattle media to make excuses about talent. They don't care what some has-been players on some faggy podcast have to say about sanctions. Haden will throw him under the bus for his own job security, people are already grumbling about him as an AD.

Agreed. It would be more surprising if Arizona handled them. Injuries have made Oregon's OL one of the worst in the league and that helped Arizona obviously. I bet USC doesn't fuck around and tries to run down their throat the way UW did with Sankey against OSU last year. USC's defense has been either very good or a disastrous. If USC game plans to run and control clock they should win. If its a high scoring fast paced game that favors Arizona as SC's depth is hurting.

That hurry up bullshit tires out a good but depleted defense. They should run a ball control, pro style offense that shortens games (and obviously favors their personnel). This is more evidence of how fucktarded Sark is. His offense is 61st in points per play and 57th in yards per play. And its hurting his defense.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited October 2014
    He's not getting canned after the game. He's five games in. Kitten is an asshole and that had been building for months if not years. Also his buyout was probably way less. Name the last time a coach only lasted half a year. It's very rare.

Yes, their media isn't soft and yes their booster base isn't filled with as many pussies. That doesn't mean he's getting fired at Bob Hope Airport at 3 in the morning. If they finish five and seven or worse he might be in some trouble.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Where is Race when we need him?

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I normally root for every PAC team when they aren't playing UW (classy...thanks BRUIN!), but this is just way too much fun to watch. I can't wait for Sark to get in desperation mode. It's almost time for sanctions excuses.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Sark got plungered 52-17 in 2012 ... but turned it around last year.

I would say Sark is winning this one.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Arizona is due to let down and fuck up

But Sark
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Arizona is due to let down and fuck up

But Sark

Are you saying either way it will be interesting?