Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Time to bash Mora

2»

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Mora is an average coach at best.

He's above average. He has some fucktard in him though. His defenses always suck too.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    DeepSeavZ said:

Nobody remembers him doing the same thing when he was the HC of the Seahawks?

I remember somewhat but I might have seen five gaymes in '09 (I didn't have DIRECTV, going to bars to watch games is pretty lame, and back then I don't think games wrre on the Ukrainian internet hackers sites like they are now).
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Mora made UCLA tough and more disciplined, but he's never seemed like a great innovator by any stretch. He's a solid coach.

The Hundley Heisman talk is so FS. He might be honorable mention All Pac Ten.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858
    Mora will continue to under achieve.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_L._Mora

Compare where he ended unto where his team was predicted to end up.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Thoughts on UCLA/Oregon? I have no idea who will win this game.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Gladstone said:

UCLA -38

Oregon - 31
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    UCLA 41
    Oregon 27

The Bruins offensive line sucks, but our defensive line is worse. Even if we do get pressure on Hundley, he'll just break 2-3 arm tackles and scamper for 10-15 per rush. The announcers will think he's the second coming of Mike Vick. Our linebackers are the worst in the Power Five, so if Mora was smart, he'd move Jack to the feature running back spot this week, and just run "power dive" every other play. If Miles Jack has less than 25 offensive touches, Mora needs to be fired immediately.

Offensively, Oregon will do just enough to keep the score close for a while, but everyone at the Rose Bowl and watching on TV will see that this game was won by UCLA back in January when Oregon's coaching staff decided that recruiting beef on the D-line and halfway decent linebackers wasn't a priority.

FYFMFE
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Gladstone said:

The SEC wins this game rather easily, say 34-17?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

UCLA 41
    Oregon 27

The Bruins offensive line sucks, but our defensive line is worse. Even if we do get pressure on Hundley, he'll just break 2-3 arm tackles and scamper for 10-15 per rush. The announcers will think he's the second coming of Mike Vick. Our linebackers are the worst in the Power Five, so if Mora was smart, he'd move Jack to the feature running back spot this week, and just run "power dive" every other play. If Miles Jack has less than 25 offensive touches, Mora needs to be fired immediately.

Offensively, Oregon will do just enough to keep the score close for a while, but everyone at the Rose Bowl and watching on TV will see that this game was won by UCLA back in January when Oregon's coaching staff decided that recruiting beef on the D-line and halfway decent linebackers wasn't a priority.

FYFMFE

You are a true Duck half brain, but you aren't that bad. Mariota can still mask weaknesses and outscore teams.
    You have Helfrich and Pellum ranked too high
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

UCLA 41
    Oregon 27

FYFMFE

You are a true Duck half brain, but you aren't that bad. Mariota can still mask weaknesses and outscore teams.
    You have Helfrich, Frost, and Pellum ranked too high
    alumni94 said:

bump.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,161

Don't get me wrong, I'd still rather have Jim Mora over 342 Mark Helfrich's

lmao
    Passion said:

Oh, and you gave up 10 sacks.
    I would give boobs' left testicle if we could consistently generate that kind of pressure.

time to pay up boobs, time to pay up. i dont care if you didnt say it, passion said it for you, give em dat nut.
    Bryan Fischer ‏@BryanDFischer 10h10 hours ago
    Jim Mora is 24-18 in Pac-12 play now, the exact same record Karl Dorrell had in Pac-10 play.
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    So folks are bashing Karl Dorrell now.

Sad day.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    You have no idea the damage the divorce did.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    He isn't losing because he's getting divorced.

Hes getting divorced because he's losing.
    alumni94 said:

bump