Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question on two predictions

In my e-mail box was the Beacher or Breacher or whatever it is sports site. I don't know how they found me, but I'm now on their mailing list. Anyway, I clicked on the predictions list for this weekends games According to the article, so far this season they are batting at .800+. They have Stanford beating us by a score of 20-16, I'm not surprised about that prediction. Two that caught my eye were USC over Oregon State and the Cougs over Utah. I believe the odds are that they will be off on all three predictions. I don't see the pirate crew being able to snuff Utah's momentum and there is no way in hell Sark will out coach Riley. And i think that our 2nd half momentum from last week intensifies and we pull out a win against the tree.

My question is why would a football forecaster ignore the key coaching differences in the matches. The list all the reasons why they believe one team is superior but no mention of a key, maybe 'the key' factor in the game--the field generals involved.

Comments