Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Elise Woodward, door ass out at KJR

124»

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Bring back Michael Knight and New York Vinnie!!!!!!!!
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

She had me on her show a few times, but as soon as the Willingham book came out, she wouldn't return my call or emails.

Sounds like Elise suffered from black cock longer than the consensual six inches.
    My understanding is that the entire football team was consensual while she was at UW.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club

beelzebub said:

Swaye said:

Dardanus said:

Here you go, futtbuckers:

For all those reaching out, thanks for all the love! KJR was great for me, but I believe the next chapter for be will be better. #WhatsNext

— Elise Woodward (@EliseWoodwardUW) September 22, 2014
    I'll tell you what's next. You will be able to find Elise sucking dicks for a nickel a herd in Pioneer Square in about a year. I'll be the guy at the front of the line.
    damn swizzy u really are the biggest loser on this board no one cares who u bang, go mess with ur blow up doll quietly and keep it off the board
    Pot. Kettle. Black. post of ALL TIME.
    Always about the black pots and kettles?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    dhdawg said:

It's a start. Now got to get rid of softy, jerry brewer, jason Puckett, and Akbar as well

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited September 2014
    beelzebub said:

Swaye said:

Dardanus said:

Here you go, futtbuckers:

For all those reaching out, thanks for all the love! KJR was great for me, but I believe the next chapter for be will be better. #WhatsNext

— Elise Woodward (@EliseWoodwardUW) September 22, 2014
    I'll tell you what's next. You will be able to find Elise sucking dicks for a nickel a herd in Pioneer Square in about a year. I'll be the guy at the front of the line.
    damn swizzy u really are the biggest loser on this board no one cares who u bang, go mess with ur blow up doll quietly and keep it off the board

You are one dumb fucking donkey.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,944 Founders Club
    So Spike O'Neil is the replacement?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

So Spike O'Neil is the replacement?

Thhpike on Thhhhhports!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,740 Founders Club
    Can't remember the last time I listened to KJRAM. Their hosts are just plain annoying. If I feel like getting my sports fix on the radio, I go to 710. I have been listening a bit to Rondeau's pre-game stuff on KOMO, but that's it.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

KJR is definitely hurting. They have been letting go a lot of people recently (not just the radio hosts).

Not like that is shocking news or anything, I don't know any other radio station that "interviews" it's other radio hosts as much as they do. The Mike Holmgren show is AWFUL... pretty much the worst thing on radio.

"Hey Mike what kind of players would you look for when drafting somebody?"

"Well we want people who fit into our system, aren't too much of a headcase, and can play good football."

Riveting stuff. Then they repeat this same question across every one of their shows twice a week.

I can't stand Holmgren. I didn't like how soft the Seahawks and their defenses commonly were under his watch. Doesn't he talk about his vacations and favorite meals on KJR?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

KJR is definitely hurting. They have been letting go a lot of people recently (not just the radio hosts).

Not like that is shocking news or anything, I don't know any other radio station that "interviews" it's other radio hosts as much as they do. The Mike Holmgren show is AWFUL... pretty much the worst thing on radio.

"Hey Mike what kind of players would you look for when drafting somebody?"

"Well we want people who fit into our system, aren't too much of a headcase, and can play good football."

Riveting stuff. Then they repeat this same question across every one of their shows twice a week.

I can't stand Holmgren. I didn't like how soft the Seahawks and their defenses commonly were under his watch. Doesn't he talk about his vacations and favorite meals on KJR?
    Typically only with Mitch (who sucks now btw... use to be good). Typically it is the exact same questions and similar stories (All boring) he experienced when he coached.

"There was one time when I was coaching in SF and a couple player's got into an altercation. We got in there and made sure to diffuse it quickly. We liked that kind of passion and energy buy couldn't let it get out of hand".

It's mostly useless shit like that. Then whoever is asking him all the questions acts like it is some fascinating top secret inside coaching stuff he just shared and that we are lucky Mike Holmgren even comes on KJR at all.