Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just Rolled into Athens!!!1!! Where my DAWGS at???!!??

Where is the Soft One broadcasting from?

Where is the best parking? Where can DAWG fans meet DAWG fans? Where can I see Michael Stipe? Is there a ribs and Ryckshaw special?

Woof! Woof! Woof!

Comments

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Just let em know bulldogs aren't REAL DAWGS!!11 Also where are the RealDawgers sitting??
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    oh crap, I misread the schedule and ended up in South Florida last night cheering for the Dawgs. I don't think I'll be in Athens by game time unfortunately. Have a great time for me! Woof!
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    66-0? We should never schedule Georgia again.
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    While you're there, you should definitely try to see REM, or the B52s, or the Drive-By Truckers. I wish I could have made it to Athens for the game.
  • Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment

Take it raw dawg

Wow. Just wow.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My plane just landed in Athens, Greece. Boy, it sure is hot and humid here put perfect football weather!

Anyone know why Georgia decided to build their university all the way out here? Is it because of the Greece's history of education and architecture? I don't know.

The people here don't speak English and they aren't sure what Washington is. When I asked them how to get to Georgia's campus, they pointed to some other country surrounded by Russia, Turkey and Armenia.

Anyone know what's going on here???

POTD
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    Swaye's Wigwam

Take it raw dawg

Because when you throw up on a bitch doggy style, own it.
  • Options
    edited September 2014

My plane just landed in Athens, Greece. Boy, it sure is hot and humid here put perfect football weather!

Anyone know why Georgia decided to build their university all the way out here? Is it because of the Greece's history of education and architecture? I don't know.

The people here don't speak English and they aren't sure what Washington is. When I asked them how to get to Georgia's campus, they pointed to some other country surrounded by Russia, Turkey and Armenia.

Dude, you're in the wrong Athens. Your only hope for catching the game now is to locate a Hooters. I think there is one on Spanakopita Blvd.

If you want good service, tell them you are German and you are a big supporter of Southern European austerity.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    uzi said:

Dude, you're in the wrong Athens. Your only hope for catching the game now is to locate a Hooters. I think there is one on Spanakopita Blvd.

If you want good service, tell them you are German and you are a big supporter of Southern European austerity.

Grecian Hooters service superiority guy
  • Options
    dnc said:

uzi said:

Grecian Hooters service superiority guy
    I only know this because I made the same mistake a few years ago trying to catch a B52s show... wound up in the wrong Athens. I blame Kayak.com and all their confusing pop open windows.