Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ASJ & Kasen incidents reflect poorly on Sark...

Its one thing when you have Jerramy Stevens and Jeremiah Pharms getting in trouble (and we need more bad asses like that anyway) but guys like Kasen & ASJ have a very clean history. Maybe its not a big deal but for me it just shows a lack of discipline in the program when your best players are getting into trouble and not setting an example that needs to be set. Can't say I'm surprised given who is at the top. Lack of discipline is flowing from the top down. Its your best players....making off-field mistakes in your 5th year as coach. Where is the discipline? Where is the accountability to your teammates?

Comments

• Options
    LocalKineBroncoLocalKineBronco Member Posts: 32
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2013
    Kasen seems like a good kid, but putting yourself at risk of getting in trouble after all this stuff with ASJ? That's just plain irresponsibility. Sark has been put in a tough spot now. Not going to make like I know what will happen from here.....ball is in his court. Bottom line: Kasen should know better.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Urban Meyer and I held up a 7-11 together after reading this thread.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I believe the point is our players are fucking soft on the field while doing dumbass wanna be thug shit off it showing a lack of discipline by players who aren't good enough to be doing that shit. If you're just here to rob a 7-11 with Urban Meyer you won't last long. If you go 12-0 you can run down the street with your dick out and make IMALOSER suck it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I should point out you won't have to make him while I write a $75,000.00 check to Stern
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    "If you're just here to rob a 7-11 with Urban Meyer you won't last long. If you go 12-0 you can run down the street with your dick out and make IMALOSER suck it"

Tough choice. . .

How much does a 7-11 have in-store?

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Kasen blew under the limit? Had a little pot in his system. Fuck King5 and fuck all you cunts who care to make an issue of this.

Kasen's attorney will laugh at this if somebody cares to make an issue. Case over, move the fuck on and suit #2 up for BSU. Its a non-issue you fucking sewing-circle fags and hags.
  • Options

Kasen seems like a good kid, but putting yourself at risk of getting in trouble after all this stuff with ASJ? That's just plain irresponsibility. Sark has been put in a tough spot now. Not going to make like I know what will happen from here.....ball is in his court. Bottom line: Kasen should know better.

All this stuff with ASJ? Take a bong hit and shut the fuck up you stuffy old bastard! Kids from the SEC are beating the fuck out of people at bars. Kasen got pulled over UNDER THE FUCKING LIMIT, and inadvertently inhaled pot smoke at a Sigma Nu party. Go back to dawgman and share your Enquirer bullshit.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kasen blew under the limit? Had a little pot in his system. Fuck King5 and fuck all you cunts who care to make an issue of this.

Kasen's attorney will laugh at this if somebody cares to make an issue. Case over, move the fuck on and suit #2 up for BSU. Its a non-issue you fucking sewing-circle fags and hags.

He didnt blow under the fucking limit. He blew over twice the limit. The limit for a minor is .02. Get your god damn facts right asshole.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    A wise man once told me "never let the facts get in the way of a good story."

He didnt blow under the fucking limit. He blew over twice the limit. The limit for a minor is .02. Get your god damn facts right asshole.
  • Options

He blew under you dipshited cooze Damone. As I said, his lawyer will waste no more than one legal hour with this case fucklick! Leave it to Damone to fog up a story. Stick to selling toilets and sinks at Lowes Dabone. Leave the legal biz to Kasen, his dad and Johnnie Cochran.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Inadvertently inhaled pot smoke. "lol"
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013

He blew under you dipshited cooze Damone. As I said, his lawyer will waste no more than one legal hour with this case fucklick! Leave it to Damone to fog up a story. Stick to selling toilets and sinks at Lowes Dabone. Leave the legal biz to Kasen, his dad and Johnnie Cochran.

Listen up puppy fucker cunt steel. Look up the fucking law. He is 20. The limit is .02. Stop being a drippy yeast infected cunt. Right now.

Not to mention the case is over. Case closed. So his lawyer won't even need to spend an hour.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZ said:

A wise man once told me "never let the facts get in the way of a good story."

Original deepsea! sheesh. Your football posts are similar

• Options

I believe the point is our players are fucking soft on the field while doing dumbass wanna be thug shit off it showing a lack of discipline by players who aren't good enough to be doing that shit. If you're just here to rob a 7-11 with Urban Meyer you won't last long. If you go 12-0 you can run down the street with your dick out and make IMALOSER s

I stand corrected. Case already closed, no punishment warranted:)

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    sounds like Sark has lost the team since his top 2 recruits are fucking around like they don't care and now i suspect... maybe Sark will have trust issues.
  • Options

Listen up puppy fucker cunt steel. Look up the fucking law. He is 20. The limit is .02. Stop being a drippy yeast infected cunt. Right now.

Not to mention the case is over. Case closed. So his lawyer won't even need to spend an hour.
    Exactly Genious, case is closed, GUESS HIS LAWYER ALREADY DID HIS JOB sweetits;)

• Options
    genius. sorry honey! I hit an O by accident. Guess I should have been punished in english
  • Options
    What does a. 02 matter when you get the case dropped?
  • Options
    Lucky you didn't become a defense attorney

Its one thing when you have Jerramy Stevens and Jeremiah Pharms getting in trouble (and we need more bad asses like that anyway) but guys like Kasen & ASJ have a very clean history. Maybe its not a big deal but for me it just shows a lack of discipline in the program when your best players are getting into trouble and not setting an example that needs to be set. Can't say I'm surprised given who is at the top. Lack of discipline is flowing from the top down. Its your best players....making off-field mistakes in your 5th year as coach. Where is the discipline? Where is the accountability to your teammates?

WTF? Sark has one of the cleanest programs in the country? Are you from Idaho falls?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Weed = wins. Just ask Florida 2007, Oregon 2010 or pretty much any team that's won anything in the past 20 years. Maybe UW is back.