Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Will Sark ever sign a stud tailback from SoCal?

2»

Comments

• TMacDawgTMacDawg Member Posts: 161
    Stay average, my friends.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

The world's most uninteresting coach

not according to Erin Andrews..."allegedly"

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Might want to check Reggie Bush NFL career. Hardly a bust and is actually a pretty good back.

Also of all the things to bitch about Sark you bring up lack of SoCal RB's?!

Uh dummy, read the post. I wasn't talking about Sark at USC. Oh the geniuses are coming out of the woodwork! No wonder we're 7-6. The fanbase is retarded.

There are only a handful of starting SoCal RBs in the NFL: Arian Foster (hardly a top recruit) Doug Martin (recruited by Boise State and Cal Poly in HS) Maurice Jones-Drew (Top prospect) Marshawn Lynch (like Foster, hardly a "top" recruit).

The top SoCal recruit to start in the NFL right now? Reginald Bush....one of the biggest busts in NFL history. Those "top-flight" RBs in SoCal rarely turn into something special....few of them ever become as good as a player like Bishop Sankey. The RBs at the top of the recruiting rankings rarely pan out at all. Sark may have his issues, but RB doesn't seem to be one of them.

No one gives a fuck what they do in the NFL. Maybe you missed the point we talk NCAA here. If you're here to talk NFL, you won't last long. </

Correct Dabone! Fuck I thought I made a clear post. Here comes the doogman dingleberries! Welcome, but get yo head out yo collective asses! sheesh!
    TMacDawg said:

Actually I usually complain about Sark's Oline recruiting, specifically eastside linemen. they havent panned out in 30 years. See Nathan Dean buddy! Now we've got 14 scholarship linemen. yippie!!!!

This thread should be called "Will Sark ever sign a stud Offensive Tackle from anywhere?"

RB has been one of our strongest positions since he took

ver

RB has not been Sark's strong suit. He recruited Sankey. The rest have been injured or ineffective over a 13-game season.

After 2014, when Sark is the offensive coordinator at Wyoming, UW's new coach is going to struggle to maintain .500 for the bulk of his contract. Until at least year 4, when he/she actually recruits 5 linemen a year.

I'm not an alarmist, just a realist. UW is in BIG trouble when this Jr. offensive line graduates. Its embarrassing how Sark has cut corners at the expense of the oline
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

Might want to check Reggie Bush NFL career. Hardly a bust and is actually a pretty good back.

That depends on how you want to define bust. He hasn't come close to living up to expectations so in that sense he is a bust.
    He's ran for a thousand yards and was a big part of a Super Bowl champion.

He's not even close to being a bust.
    El oh el. The list of shitty running backs that have run for 1000 yards is long and ya boy has done it exactly one time in 7 seasons. If you told anyone drafting a running back #2 overall that they'd rush for 1000 yards one time in 7 seasons they'd say he was a bust. And that "big part" of a Super Bowl champion was 390 yards rushing and 335 yards receiving. Big fucking deal.
    Agree. And I'm going to get all football nerd up in this bitch.

Before last season, the guy had less than 3,200 yards in six NFL seasons. Last season, he had 986. His YPC is decent, but not outstanding.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/9588/reggie-bush

I used to call him a bust all the time during his first few years. Given all the hype he received in college, I'll stick with that. He's 28, so he probably has one, two, or maybe three years left....he could be the rare Marcus Allen or Hershel Walker type that can play at a fairly high level in this thirties, but that's doubtful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

Uh dummy, read the post. I wasn't talking about Sark at USC. Oh the geniuses are coming out of the woodwork! No wonder we're 7-6. The fanbase is retarded.

Are you required to be fucking clueless in every thread?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Im not so worried about a stud RB from SoCal as I am a stud DT from West Arizona or a stud OLB from mid Nevada.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,466 Founders Club
    Take it to the O line board
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Requirement? No. But it is my expectation of his posts.

Are you required to be fucking clueless in every thread?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,899 Founders Club
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

Its this year, maybe next, or bust. Sark has been here for 4 recruiting cycles. Bishop Sankey, a lighltly recruited kid from Spokane, fortunately for Sark, is saving his dumbass. I'd like JUST ONE TAILBACK WITH SOME FUCKING SoCal PEDIGREE!!. Cooper was a stud, but his door wasn't being beat down by USC or UCLA recruiters. OK, then there's Kadeem Carey (you win some, lose some).

Take away Sankey (who Sark got lucky with, and is awesome but was hounded by WSU and Maryland), and Sark has managed to wrestle Eric (ive already transferred because I'm too slight) Wilson, Richard (dezden) Petty, John Taylor's 15th cousin/nephew/godson Kendyl (who was recruited for WR/slot), Dwayne Washington (a WR), Jesse Callier etc...etc...etc.. Some very good runners, but no Joe Mixon or Justin Davis

Can Sark just take time out his busy-ass schedule and bring in a true SoCal stud at tailback? Maybe he can borrow a scholarship reserved for a Kingco , Crest, or other powerhouse eastside league's player-of-the-year?

Washington has typically struggled for top-flight tailbacks from SoCal, but the guys from Dawgman say that Washington has the best recruiting staff in the conference. Well? Sheesh if WR's (the least important position on offense) were tailbacks and olinemen, we just might have something here. Too late David Shaw and Harbaugh already figured that out.

fuck off