Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Zona-UTSA Game Thread

2»

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,340
    Washington got a home/home LSU
    UCLA got a home/home with Texas
    Oregon has a future home/home scheduled with Texas A&M

So, it's not impossible, but another option is to schedule a neutral site game in Texas with a Big 10 school
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,725 Swaye's Wigwam

Washington got a home/home LSU
    UCLA got a home/home with Texas
    Oregon has a future home/home scheduled with Texas A&M

So, it's not impossible, but another option is to schedule a neutral site game in Texas with a Big 10 school

Fair point. Arizona State and Notre Dame did that last year and it worked well for Notre Dame.

Oklahoma State and Florida State this year. I can see other teams doing the same thing in the near future.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,725 Swaye's Wigwam
    Critical INT to secure the win for Arizona.

Good for them.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Boobs, I need a name ruling:

Tucker Carter

Two last names. Craves the cock.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    priapism said:

Why the hell are Pac 12 teams playing @ "UTSA" (they have football?), Nevaduh, and UMass this weekend?

Nevaduh. ROFL!!
    I like my Wolfpack in that one rather easily, say 52-38?
    I won't sign my Geronimo book for yoiu now, fucker.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,235 Founders Club
    If doogman was still supporting the UW coach you'd see a lot of

Oh I guess you'd fire Rich Rod for a three point win over a bad team!!!!!111!!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,690 Founders Club

Why the hell are Pac 12 teams playing @ "UTSA" (they have football?), Nevaduh, and UMass this weekend?

You know your team is shit when you have to schedule a home/home with UTSA.

Access to Texas' fertile recruiting grounds and an easy win surprisingly competitive game.

And I just looked at Arizona's commit list... they have quite a few kids coming in from Louisiana. RichRod knows where the athletes are.
    Schedule a home/home with Texas Tech, Texas, Baylor, LSU, Arkansas, Texas A&M. You're not impressing anybody, especially recruits, by playing a road game at UTSA.

RichRod isn't a fucking genius. Everyone knows the athletes are in SoCal, Texas, SEC country, and South Florida. A lot of other coaches also know that if you schedule a road game down there, at least schedule it to a team the has a name to it, because if you lose, it doesn't look so bad. If Arizona loses to UTSA tonight, recruiting just got a lot more difficult down there.
    agree

and they barely won...versus a team who started football in 2011

Arizona has recruited Texas for a while. Dallas, SA, Austin, and Houston are all closer to Tucson than Seattle. It comes across as very bush league. Schedule Rice, SMU, and UTEP before them. They've scheduled h/h's with Jokelahoma (another one for you Damone), Okie State, and several Big 10 schools over the years. It's doable.

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Stop saying Zona. Adding three letters isn't going to kill you

Nuff said?
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,119 Swaye's Wigwam

If doogman was still supporting the UW coach you'd see a lot of

Oh I guess you'd fire Rich Rod for a three point win over a bad team!!!!!111!!

And did anyone point out Mora only beat a 2 win team on the road due to 3 defensive touchdowns. (I don't actually know if 'Ginia ((too many letters)) only won 2 games last year, but I heard it on the interwebs, so I'm gonna go with it)